Prayer For Buck!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stacy, that is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I just emailed my friends and family, asking for their prayers for Buck and Katie, and I included this link with the email. It is a beautiful song, and it is so appropriate right now.

Barbara

wonderful!! I like leona lewis. She's new and has a beautiful voice and I went to see if she had any new stuff out yet and saw that. It floored me that I found it now of all times.

We just got home from taking my Dad out to dinner and I was searching the threads for any answers on Buck, disappointed and relieved at the same time that there wasn't any. I went and checked the rest of my mail and there were four emails from people from our church saying that after it was mentioned in the service they went home and prayed and wanted to see if there was any news.

Katie, if you see this, there is a congregation of about 200 here in a little community in Canada (Delta) praying for your beloved Buck.

I'm going to bump this up to remind everyone that prayer is working here. Buck is being moved to another hospital which means they have hope of treating him. Keep up the prayers people.

Thanks, Alix! Yes, I think it is important to not only keep praying now, but to pray with even more passion.

I'll take the next hour. 2:00 - 3:00 Central time. I won't be constant, but I'll sure try to be.

I like to get the kids involved in prayer, I think the good book is something they should learn as it will serve them well in their lives. So, I asked them from now on out when they go to bed could they please add a prayer for Buck.
To which they replied, "Why, what happened to BuckyTom? Is he alright?" I explained it was Buck not BuckyTom.
You think I share DC too much? I just thought I would share this, it was kinda cute.

That is cute Buddy! I can't tell you how often different people here come to mind every day, and how many prayers I have said for DC members, or how many of the stories I hear at DC that I share with James and my daughter. This isn't just a website to me.

:)Barbara

That is cute Buddy! I can't tell you how often different people here come to mind every day, and how many prayers I have said for DC members, or how many of the stories I hear at DC that I share with James and my daughter. This isn't just a website to me.

:)Barbara

Upon second thought, I should have just told em BT got hurt on his way to the woodshed :LOL:!

Definitely more than just a website to me too!

This has been a real lifeline for me with all the things going on in my life I know I can always count on my friends here at DC to listen, offer support, laugh or cry with me and I can't tell you how much that means to me. As I busily work today on my duties for DD's wedding tonight I am praying not only for that situation but for Buck & Katie and all my other friends here who are going through trials. It helps with the tasks and I don't feel alone.

more that just a site for me. as a fairly new member in dec. 07 you guys got me through my granddaughter early labor and preemie baby.

helped me more that you will ever know.

be brave, kate, we are behind you.

babe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom