Prayer For Buck!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Okay Everyone, Time For A Moment Of Prayer To Aim At Buck Tonight. At 7:30, Central Time, Everyone, Stop Whatever Your Doing, Close Your Eyes And Put Everything You Have Into That Prayer!!!

He Needs Our Energy To Help Fight Right Now And Katie Needs Our Prayers Too!!

BTW, it is 7:15 right now.

EDITED TO SAY: Check this thread for updates on Buck

Last edited by a moderator:
How about at 8:30pm also, that way, the ones that don't see this in time, we can get a bigger turn out then.

Hey all, what if we all agree to take a slot for the next 24 hours and pray for 15 or 30 minutes whatever works for everyone? That way they have 24/7 prayer going on?

Texasgirl, you have the 8:30 (central time) slot (and whoever wants to join you) how long for you? 15 or 30? And whos up next?

Since I know first hand what love and prayers can do...I'll be praying from 10.00p til 12, You all pulled me through last August and now I can help someone else...Stacy, Laurie, Bucky, anyone want to join Alix and me? We can now give back some of the love we've been given

cj

I'll go for the time I'm awake, how bout that. I will continue as soon as my eyes open in the morning. I pray this works, dear lord please hear us!!

I've got 9-9:30 Central.

Keep in mind this is CST we have going on, so adjust yourself. We've got...

Texasgirl, Middie - 8:30 - ??? 9 ish
Alix 9-9:30
Kadesma 9-11

Anyone else able to fill in any slots?
Just copy and paste and fill in your name where you can fit in. Lets go folks! We need a miracle here!

kads, i could never begin to repay that.

however, i'll be driving home around midnight. that'll give me 40 minutes or so, depending on traffic.
i've never driven stick and said the rosary before.

ok, we're up to 12:40am.

nothing wrong with 2 or more at the same time.

Way to go guys. We'll get this covered. Hopefully some of our friends across the Pond will be able to cover while the rest of us are sleeping.

BT, be careful driving and saying decades, its a toughie.

kads, i could never begin to repay that.

however, i'll be driving home around midnight. that'll give me 40 minutes or so, depending on traffic.
i've never driven stick and said the rosary before.

ok, we're up to 12:40am.

nothing wrong with 2 or more at the same time.
Oh Bucky, me either, but I can at least show my love and try to ease some of the hurt. Just as you and all of the others are doing..Thank you and please be careful..
kades

I'm just signing on and seeing this. it's 22:11 EDT, and I'll be here til bed. when? But I don't sleep long, so I'll come back when awake.
Bless and strength to all of us............​

Back
Top Bottom