Prayer Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL on the "brain" - :LOL: It's good to find humor in everything!

This is good news and I hope he keeps improving! Thanks for letting us know!

lol @ the brain.

the line goes, "i had an mri of my head, and they didn't find anything!!!"

sorry i'm late on this, but i'm glad your grandson is going to be ok. an old friend had lyme's disease and had the same exact symptoms. he was treated with antibiotics and has had no problems since.

it's a good reminder to check for deer ticks, even in suburbia. you don't have to be surrounded by woods to get them.

My Grandson went to the Doctor day before yesterday, because, he had a tingling on the right side of his body. The docote said that it "could" be MS and ordered an MRI.

Last night he fealt numb in the right side fo his face adn his lips drooped on that side. He went to the ER and the doctor there told him that it could be Bells Plalsey brought on by Lyme disease.

Today, the original doctor appologised and said tht she never thought of the Lyme angle and ordered that test for Lyme. Still wants the MRI, better safe than sorry.

Please pray that all of this is just something that will go away soon, failing at that Bells Plasey or Lyme that is treatable. Neither my daughter, nor I can even cope with the other diagnosis right now.

We'll take all the extra prayers that you might have.

Gonsidering the Trool thread, that I do not really nderstand, I am not a Trool and I am only asking for your prayers.

TIA

AC

A troll is someone who comes online looking to get a reaction. They really have nothing wrong with them and are just tugging on people's heartstrings for a kick, or because they have poor coping mechanisms and so rely on other people's sympathies on a never-ending basis.

You are not a troll. You are a person who is concerned for another. And, you have my prayers for the young man.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom