Prayer Request for James (Maidrite)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe I missed this thread. Barb, prayers and all the luck being sent your way. Fingers and toes crossed, too.

Thanks! It is all so up in the air right now. James brought a lot of stuff that he doesn't need there home this last weekend, and he is ready to pack up the rest at a moment's notice, just in case. There is no guarantee he will be offered the internship, and if it doesn't look like something he wants to do he doesn't have to take it, so we are waiting to see what the deal is. Some of the people in the program have left to take jobs totally unrelated to their training (like telemarketer jobs, etc.), but James definitely wants to utilize the training he has been getting. That's why he's there!

:)Barbara

Come on, we know he will do it. Who could resist that man!!???? You keep your chin up and be yourself James!!

Thanks!

James went to his interview Thursday. He said everything went fine. The guy said he has to talk to a few people. I think James said there is a possibility someone might be coming back, so not sure what that means! However it turns out, we know everything will be fine.

We are still waiting for all the paperwork to be finished, as far as the house money goes, so we are still praying for that to be done quickly.

Also, in church this morning I had kind of a flash of a thought (barely even time for it to be a whole thought) about something that maybe I am supposed to do (relating to the book I am writing). It came as a total surprise to me, so now I am just waiting to see if it was just a crazy thought coming from within or from Elsewhere. I can't tell anyone what the thought was though, as I am afraid that will muddy the waters, so to speak, rather than clarify the matter! Ok, did I make that as clear as mud?!

All I know is that I am so glad we have such good friends keeping us in their thoughts and prayers.

They did list you guys on our bulletin at church, it was just kinda funny to read "Prayers for Buddy's friends Barbara & James, Stacy, and Kadesma. Usually they just list the names and reason, IE 'health', 'work', 'financial', 'family' etc.
But hey, at least it got on there! LOL.

They did list you guys on our bulletin at church, it was just kinda funny to read "Prayers for Buddy's friends Barbara & James, Stacy, and Kadesma. Usually they just list the names and reason, IE 'health', 'work', 'financial', 'family' etc.
But hey, at least it got on there! LOL.
I'm just trying to picture their faces as they read the names. "Hmmm, Kadesma is an interesting name. I wonder what country she is from?" LOL Thanks again Buddy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom