Prayer request for the family of Victor Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello,

I just want to thank everyone for the prayers and private messages. Victor was found 24 hours after he went missing. The details of what happened are going to be private for a while, but I appreciate everything. He is home with our mother, safe and sound. Unfortunetely the pain and anxiety of where he was when he went missing ruined my families thanksgiving. Despite everything, we have an even clearer idea of what we were all thankful for this year: Family, and good friends. Thanks again for all the warm wishes and prayers!

Eva

I just read this! i'm so glad you have your little brother back safe and sound!

I am so thankful that you got him back alive.

He will overcome what he's been through with your help and all of our prayers.
Bless your hearts!

SP, I just read all this and am sorry that I didn't find it sooner. I am so thankful he was found, and will keep praying for healing within your family. Thank you so much for sharing.

Wonderful news, snackpack! I hope Victor will be okay in the aftermath of his ordeal.

Thank you for letting us know he's safe!

Lee

For whatever reason he was gone, as long as he is not hurt, that is all that matters now. You hug him and tell him that you love him. I will continue to pray that your brother finds the answers that he needs.

Back
Top Bottom