Prayers for a Friend Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
A man who is not just a friend, and my best friend's dad, but is also our pastor is in the hospital right now. He started having chest pains today and his left arm was hurting, and he drove himself to the hospital. He has gone through a lot of tests tonight and will have more in the morning. Caroll is just a few months older than me. He is one of the best pastors I have ever had, and a really nice guy. He is constantly on the go, doing things for everyone.

:(Barbara

He has my prayers Barb and may the Lord keep HIS hand on your friends shoulder.

kadesma

Thank you kadesma and Fisher's Mom. Caroll will probably be the first to say that maybe this is God's way of telling him to slow down! I know his daughter is very worried. I know his wife, other daughter, and mother must be very worried right now. I will keep you up to date as much as I can (I will be leaving Wednesday morning but should have an update by tomorrow night).

:)Barbara

Good news! They are running more tests today, but according to the last update I got (7:15 this morning), the doctors think it isn't his heart. They think it could be reflux. That is great news! Thank you for all your prayers and support. :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
Good news! They are running more tests today, but according to the last update I got (7:15 this morning), the doctors think it isn't his heart. They think it could be reflux. That is great news! Thank you for all your prayers and support. :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Barbara, this is wonderful news. Gastric Reflux is no fun but it's better than heart disease. I hope further tests confirm this diagnosis. They will probably also check for gallbladder problems since that often has similar symptoms to a heart attack. Be sure and update us. I'll keep praying your pastor will be out and about in no time.

Back
Top Bottom