Prayers for Angel please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
Ok after getting everyone familiar with my yellow lab Angel these past few days I would like to ask you all for some prayers or maybe just positive thoughts- Jimmy took her to the vet this afternoon for her monthly nail clipping and the vet came upon a tumor in a mamory gland on her left side. She is going in for a biopsy next Thursday.She's only 7 years old which is still young for a lab.Hope I don't sound to silly but, I 'm really worried here.Thanks,Love and energy,Vicki

Yellow labs are the sweetest, kindest and most loving breed of dogs. Dearest Angel...............
img_246271_0_6b14a02a25537541c23972e068e85264.jpg

Not silly at all, mommy!! My prayers are with you, VickiQ!!
I hope sweet Angel gets a clean bill of health. It isn't uncommon for dogs to have benign tumors just like humans. Give Angel a big hug from Texasgirl, please!!

:) I just wish the doctors when its for humans or our pets woudn't make us wait so long for the biopsy or what ever.Dont they realize what stress they put on you by making you wait?

Oh Vicki,
I'm so sorry, your Angel will be in my thoughts and prayers..I love any dog and I'm here is you need to talk..

kadesma

I'm sure everything will be allright soon!! That's a quite common tumor for dogs and every Vet is very trained with it so Angel will surely be allright soon!
I wish you all the best!

How can this be silly Vicki, she is your family!! Yes like Wasabi said yellow labs are so lovable, with those big sad eyes... I can just picture her sweet face and wagging tails... Let's hope and believe everything will turn out okay. And her sister "angels" will be watching over her... my best wishes to you, angel and the entire family!!

I thank you all for being so understanding. Urmaniac-You couldn't be more correct- Angel is part of this family. We have had 2 other dogs and they lived to be the ripe old ages of 14 and 16 but, Angel is definietly sent to us from a higher power.When everyone had to return to their "normal" lives after my son Jymm passed 6 years ago.Angel was my constant companion-in my darkest moments of grief she found me and comforted me. It was Angel was who got me to leave the house again by insisting on being outside when I never wanted to feel the outside world again.Even so recently as last summer when my daughter was hospitalized with anorexia- it was Angel was kept me going.Yesterday when Jimmy told me what the vet had said - all I did was gasp and Angel was at my side wagging her big tail and looking at me with her comforting eyes.Am I being ridiculous- right now I don't know and I don't care- I just don't want anything negative to happen to her.She is too pure a spirit. Thanks again.You all are becoming very dear to me and I thank God for you !!!Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom