Prayers For My SIL Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crewsk my thoughts are with your family right now. i had to have a c-section and it is very very scary. but i think your sil and the baby will come out of this like troopers.

I'm printing that out to put with the stash of little gifts I keep for emergencies & stuff. Thanks!:) I'm also putting together small tote bags of goodies for my nieces. They're not happy about having a little brother but even if they were, they need something special too.

Great list Alix. My brother brought us a lot of that stuff went my wife gave birth and it was so generous and appreciated! He also packed a lot of fresh fruit like apples, oranges, bananas and more. He put in some salsa and chips also so that visitors could snack if they wanted.

I know I don't need to tell you this Crewsk, but keep us posted. We are all waiting to hear good news from you!

Thanks middie! I had one with Savannah but was put to sleep for it. That's about the only thing that kept me sane through it. This will be her 3rd C-section.

heyyyyyy i wasn't put to sleep !!!!

sorry, let me try this again. I ment to qoute you, not edit your post!(crewsk)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will GB! I'm haing to go through several other people that we are both close to to get info since our MIL isin't a very reliable source. She dosen't think we need to know stuff.:rolleyes:

middie said:
heyyyyyy i wasn't put to sleep !!!!

sorry, let me try this again. I ment to qoute you, not edit your post!(crewsk)

OK, now that I figured out which button to use!:LOL:

Since I was yelling & calling the doc things he had never been called before, they thought it was for the best. Let's just say I sounded like a whole ship full of drunk sailors!:innocent: :blush:

Yeah, my MIL could hear me all the way out in the waiting room. Ya know though, I don't even remember what I called that doc. I did apologize to him afterwards though. He said that he would forgive me since I was so creative.:LOL:

LMAO! I have done the c sections both awake and asleep, and the awake is the better option middie, trust me on that one!

I only had one & I'm glad I was asleep. The nurses had already made me change beds 3 times & then they wanted me sit up for the epidural(sp?). That's when I really lost it. On top of that I was going through pretty much dry labor. I had TC all natural without any pain meds. That was a breeze compaired to the c-section. But I can see how being awake would be the better option, at least you don't have to wake up & wonder what's going on.

that was my first and only c-section. i think that's one of the main reasons for not having anymore kids. the ear of going through it again. i had problems the whole pregnancy and i didn't want to go through that again either.

Add my prayers to the many already being sent. I'm sure they'll all be fine.

I had a c-section too.. OUCH. I was awake. Oh and it was after 32 hours of labor!
Never again. lol

Back
Top Bottom