Prayers For My SIL Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Texasgirl, I have 9 nieces & nephews, no great ones yet, they are all way too young for that!:LOL: I was there for the birth of my brothers 4 kids but I wasn't there for the ones on hubby's side. My hubby is like your's, he just dosen't get why it's so exciting after so many. But I have to say, he was pretty excited about this one. Part of that has to do with the fact that it's a boy.

I'll try not to squeeze him too tight, that'll be hard to do though!

I'm only 5 years older than my oldest niece and not much more than from the others. I'm 8 years younger than the next sister older than me and 13 years younger than my oldest so all of my nieces and nephews range from 19-31. They make me feel old :huh: The greats are from 9 months to 13. Our small family reunion isn't so small anymore. It makes it fun though. I'm the only sister that isn't a Grandma yet, but, I hope that lasts a little longer, the boys are only 18 and 20 {on aug 28th anyway} It'll be interesting and exciting though when it happens. I just pray that they find someone good so that I don't have to be the dreaded mil:LOL:

CONGRATS to the proud parents and the VERY PROUD auntie!!

Welcome to the world, little Benjamin Hall!

So glad everything went ok... C-secs are no picnic, I had two so I know... (one alseep and one awake...)

HUG!!

Back
Top Bottom