Prayers needed again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh middie! When it rains it pours, doesn't it? I'm glad that she is breathing on her own. She's a fighter if she's related to you. She'll do just fine. My prayers are there too!!

Okay here's an update. Mom and baby are doing fine.
Baby is still breathing on her own but they do have an
air mask on her to keep a steady flow of oxygen going into
her lungs in case she gets tired. She's on antibiotics to fight off
any infections she might get. Her blood count is great. Of course the
next couple days are critical for her but they think she'll be just fine.
She'll be able to go home when she reaches about 4 pounds and is stable
enough on her own. The nurses are amazed because they gave her a pacifier and she's sucking on it and swallowing. Something babies born that early don't know how to do. Chloe's a strong little girl. I think she'll pull through fabulously. Again thank you all for your prayers. Just please keep them coming until she gets a bit stonger !

A steady stream of prayers Middie, I've also asked both my girls to pray as well. The 3 of us went to church today and are having a mass said for her and all of you.

kadesma

Many prayers Middie...and looking forward to you telling us about the first time her Mama yells at her for doing a "no no". Blessings.

Best wishes and prayers Middie!!!

They can do amazing things nowadays! I hope for the best!

:)

Barbara's and My Prayers are with all of you too Middie. GOD BLESS YOU ALL ! LOVE AND HUGS MAIDRITE ! :chef:

More prayers ...

and also a word to tell you that I know at least 5 kids born only a bit later/larger that are now larger/smarter/sassier-than average young children.

Back
Top Bottom