Prayers Needed For Dave Hutchins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. I had to go to Walley World earlier, so I got my first card out now. It will be picked up first mail.
Being so far away, I hope it gets there by monday/tuesday to keep company with the rest of yours and Dave, of course.

Add our thoughts and prayers as well. Is someone PM'ing the address to send cards to? If so I would like the info please.
Thanks!

Stay positive and have no doubts that you will get better, Dave. My dad would wink at my mom and tell her all would be well no matter how sick he got and he was right more times than he was not. ;-)

Hey, where are all the cute young nurses to cater to Dave's every need? My father had fantastic nurses who ministered to him in every part of the hospital from csicu, icu to the heart and lung floors...those giving cpap were tremendously positive and funny. This is what Dave needs.

Thanks for letting us know Fisher's Mom.... Dave, my heart is with you and you are in my prayers. May God have you in His capable hands.

Add me to the list. PM me with the info if he'd be okay with it.

me, too!

I wasn't on at all last night and come on to this :(

Thanks for the heads up, Terry. He has been in my prayers all along, and I am praying as I scroll through this for updates.

Dave, hang in there. We are all sending you love and light and healing.

Dave is a very nice guy and a great member of the DC community.

I am praying for him and wishing him the very best.

Please keep us posted, Fishersmom

So Dave,
til the greetings start pouring in, I thought if someone was able to give you axcess to a puter, we'd all send greetings and share our day.
Hope today was a better day for you. That your chest is clearing up and you were able to breath easier. That you were able to get a good rest, and maybe walk around alittle; clear some of the cobwebs. Pester the nurses alittle. Get a shave.
Can't say I know much or know what to ask about the bone marrow thing, but perhaps they've put all that off til the pneomonia thing is cleared up and the white blood cells are under control.
I suppose the gray winter days aren't helping much either.
We don't have them often here, but when we do, if I don't have obligations, I close the shutters and blinds, pretend it's nighttime and turn the lights on. Me and gray don't get along well.
Today was one of those days. You could almost imagine you were up north: gray, mackeral sky, chilly, windy, damp, and the heat was on - you could smell it. I even got an electric shock at the mailbox when I picked up the mail, which means it's really dry here. Being surrounded by water and mangrove and canals, that's a joke!
Took the weiner dog for his usual long walk, me buttoned up to the neck, on our usual tour of finding the hawk, bald eagle, and various gators and turtles. I guess the gators have hunkered down; they weren't basking in the sun today. Did see the turtles and hawk; the hawk looks like he's been eating good lately, but the time of day was wrong for the eagle; mid-afternoon, just before learning of the plane crash in NYC.
Did you here of the crash? As you may know, it was the talk of DC for a couple hours this afternoon.
Tonight's the last episode of Las Vegas CSI for Gil Grisham, so that's my plan for the evening, along with checking in here from time to time.
Please know all of us are sending you prayers and greetings. Hang in there,

quicksilver

Hi, Dave. Hope today is a better day for you. I put a goofy get well card in the mail for you today. Hope you enjoy it.

Pretty cold her today for this area. I can't have a "three-dog night," so it'll be a "six-cat night" for me.

Wishing you well.

Back
Top Bottom