Prayers Needed For Dave Hutchins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May the thoughts and prayers of all who ask be answered. Seems that life always gives us challenges that we have to be strong and handle. Pneumonia is something I experienced this year. One thing it doesn't seem to want to let go. I just lean on my faith for hope and healing. May you do the same, Dave.

Kads, or Fisher'sMom, could you, would you get us a physical
hospital address, rm #, etc. so we could send physical get wells, please.
Something other that 4 walls to look at, without being disturbed.

BarbaraL, thanks for putting a face to the name again.

Prayers are being sent and will continue to be! May you be in the comfort of your home sooner that you thought at all possible!! Feel better Dave!!

I would like that too, I would like to send him a note.

Terry and CJ, you are indeed the combined heart and soul of this board - thank you for keeping track of our good friend Dave. I know he is a strong and courageous guy from his posts. Here's hoping and praying for good news soon.

Fisher's Mom,
th_smilies-18350.png
. Ditto!

Yes, Dave needs direct messages from all of us he needs to read all our actual support from all of us. There are many ways to get our messages to him so he can read them himself which will make him feel less lonely.

Dave: My prayers are for your prompt recovery. You are a wonderful person, hope to "see" you well again soon. Do not think you are alone, you are in many people hearts and prayers !!!
Lucia

Can we do anything to help? Does he need a bone marrow transplant? Never in my life have I even considered getting tested but for Dave I would in a heartbeat. Beyond prayers / energy is there anything of this physical world we can do?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom