Prayers needed please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sizz,
You will be first in line in my Prayers tonight and right now. Please don't stress out now..that will make things worse. Wait and talk to your Dr. and be sure to let us know ASAP.
((((Hugs)))

Prayers coming right up. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow. It is so easy for me to say not to worry - may the knowledge that you have so many friends here praying and thinking of you lessen that worry.

I can't thank you all enough for you kind words, thoughts and prayers....tears ran down my face as I read through them. You all really do mean so much to me. Even though none of us has met face to face you truely do mean a lot to me and I appreciate so much about each of you. I really am trying to think positive but that little voice in the back of my mind keeps amplifying its voice. Thanks again for everything. I'll let you know what I find out.

Sorry I missed this thread Sizz

Prayers are on the way from me Sizz... Hang in there.

Same here Sizzlin, I've been thinking about you all day. Check in with us when you can. Maybe you have to wait for test results, but in the mean time, we're hear for you!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for your prayers, thoughts and concerns. Our prayers were answered and it turned out to be a cyst. Its actually getting smaller and not as tender to touch. Thanks again everyone..........your very special people and I'm blessed to have met you.

Phew!!! That's a great news Sizz!! I am really starting to believe in the power of DC wellwishing, they work, don't they!!:)

I am so happy for you, go out and give yourself a real nice treat!! You deserve it!!

Great news!
img_287048_0_e0544a977d73cce13ad69606dce3c8d8.gif

Back
Top Bottom