Prayers needed please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderfull news ! I am so happy for you......see what we can do when we all rally around some one we love ?
Dove

Hi Sizz, sorry I missed your post, but I'm so glad to read that your worries are over. Take care of yourself - sending up a prayer of thanks for you! :) Sandyj

Sorry I missed this post originally but I am glad everything was ok. My cousin has a lump near her breast right now but she hasn't gone in to have it checked because she doesn't have insurance or money to cover it.

erinmself said:
Sorry I missed this post originally but I am glad everything was ok. My cousin has a lump near her breast right now but she hasn't gone in to have it checked because she doesn't have insurance or money to cover it.

have her check with the health department in the area. Some towns have free screenings set up for people in her situation and they may be able to guide her. I'll pray hers are just fiberous cysts. I've had one years ago in my breast and was told it was from too much caffine intake and to take vitamin E and sure enough it worked and it went away. But she needs to be seen to rule out something serious. There's no price tag on a persons health/life. Also, some places will do a tax right off if you have financial hardship and can't pay the bill. Tell her I'll pray for her and to go get checked out.

erinmself,This is something she needs to get checked right away if its something serious it will be easier and cheaper to take care of right now.

Thanks for your concern guys. That is what I have been telling her. She is going to try to go to an income-based place but I think she is kind of avoiding it right now.

Back
Top Bottom