Prayers needed please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Prayers needed! I found a lump on my back along my rib cage. I've been having a lot of bone pain lately but associated it with my rheumatoid arthritis flairing up. I was diagnosed with that when I was 25....I'm 40 now and it flares up every now and then. But I've been having pain for quite some time now in numerous areas of my body. Then today I was itching my back and finally able to twist my arm to reach a spot I never could reach and there it was. I go to the doctor Monday. Honestly, I'm terrified as cancer runs in my family and my mother just died of a very rare form of cancer and only lived 2 months to the day she was diagnosed. Thanks Guys!

A prayer will be said for you, Sizz. It could be just a boil or a cyst. You will be on my mind and in my prayers all week end. Think possitive thoughts. Linda

Last edited:
Going home is not a bad thing. But loosing my buddy (you!) is something I dont want to happen!!!!!!!! Im praying for you and Im telling my church about ya too. We are all going to pray for you. :) WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :flowers: :wub:

You certainly have my prayers my dear friend. You know, it could be anything such as simple inflamation from pulling a muscle ( and trust me you can do this while sleeping at our age ) :LOL: I am not trying to make light of your situation given your family history of cancer, but only saying that there is no need to worry needlessly ok?

prayers from here too sizz.

and don't worry, from where you've mentioned it is, it sounds like a simple lipoma to me. 99.9 % are benign, so there's nothing to worry about.

Sizz,
You are in my prayers. Try not to worry and be positive about everything. Things will be okay. Hugs,

(((Sizz)))I'll definitely pray on your behalf today.Hope you find comfort in knowing sooo many care for you here!!!Love and energy, Vicki

((((Sizz)))) Let's hope everything will be okay and it is nothing serious... You will be in my thoughts my friend, stay strong and keep your chin up!!

img_285895_0_ff99e86e7ee4a17829dd32f7242d4ea0.gif
Big hugs Sizz, we'll keep you in our prayers here too.

img_285895_1_828382c27b63bff067e633a198218f00.gif

~ Raven ~

Back
Top Bottom