Prayers please....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
DH is out of town for work today and he just called awhile ago to tell me he was driving himself to the local hospital because he's having really bad chest pain and tingling and numbness on the one side of his jaw, shoulder and arm. He said he'd keep me posted but I haven't heard back and he didn't pick up his cell when I tried it just now.

It's bad enough to have something like this happen when you're home but a heck of a lot worse when you're 3 hours away and not around anything or anyone familiar. I told him dd and I would pack up and head up to where he is, but he said to sit tight for now and try not to worry (yeah, right!).

Sorry I've been spotty around here lately, the computer's been on the fritz yet again, and now this...I'll check in when I can.

Thanks, friends. It's always good to know you're here!

PA, I don't want to scare you any more than you are, but if you still haven't heard from your husband call the hospital. I'm praying for him right now.

Barbara

Dear Lord, I pray right now for this lady's husband. I pray You put him in Your Mighty Arms and comfort him and soothe him. I pray You are the doctor and assist the ones working on his behalf. I pray Your will be done in this familys life Lord and that this will be over without incident. I pray for the family to seek Your wisdom as we are all doing here. In Your Precious Name I pray, Amen.

PA - you have my prayers and hugs sweetie! I hope everything is ok. Please be careful if you decide to travel anywhere. Let us know as soon as you can how things are.

Thank you, everyone! Your prayers and support help so much! Barbara, thanks for the idea of calling the hospital directly. They were so nice and helpful! When I called, they were drawing blood and said they'd have DH call me back (I took that as a good sign). He said they're running all sorts of tests to see if it's cardio or GI or what, but that the pain's diminished and he's feeling a bit better. He said for us to stay put and that he'll let me know as soon as he knows anything.

So of course I'll still worry:rolleyes: but it sounds like he's getting good care.

That's good to hear. :flowers: I will continue to pray for your husband and also for you. Make sure you take care of yourself.

:)Barbara

Just saw this.

So glad to hear DH is in good hands. Whast a scare that must have been for you.

PA he is where he needs to be, and prayers are sent. Hopefully it is nothing at all serious.

You mut have been going out of your mind. So very sorry - it is so tough when you cannot do anything.

God bless.

Dear Lord, I pray right now for this lady's husband. I pray You put him in Your Mighty Arms and comfort him and soothe him. I pray You are the doctor and assist the ones working on his behalf. I pray Your will be done in this familys life Lord and that this will be over without incident. I pray for the family to seek Your wisdom as we are all doing here. In Your Precious Name I pray, Amen.

I pray in unison with LEFSElover.... Amen.

Oh PA. He will be alright. The good thing is that he sought medical attention soon. Know that we are here to listen and comfort. I am sending you hugs and praying for your husband's health.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom