Prayers Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, this conversation is about lp and dogs and being stabbed in the back by people half way around the world.

lol, i hope we made you laugh, lp.

now get to work!

LP I'm not sure how I managed to miss this thread, I'm very sorry to hear you've been having such a hard time, my prayers and best thoughts are with you!
-Suz

buckytom

when buckytom adds to the 'thread' his comments always bring ATTENTION plus his humor is so necessary in this world where people don't want to look at the funny side of life. God DOES have a sense of humor! I am sure that is why He allows buckytom to be included in so many serious comments. Thank you buckytom for your thoughts. Isn't there a book about a doctor stating how humor affects your diseases and also your problems? ( I have read such a book but do not want to admit that I can't remember the author. } If only I could have such a 'gift'. Keep on buckytom! You and bilby sure helped to this cloudy day. Of course, our prayers are heard no matter if we include humor. He knows us all.

Well, I hope I am not interrupting anything here!:LOL: And you all do make me laugh, (please never stop Bilby and BT). I feel the love through the prayers AND the jokes. Keep 'em coming!

I have tried acupuncture for other problems (including sciatica) and it is the most wonderful treatment in the world. However, due to a complication in my knee, they can't do it there.

From Saturday night until now my arthritis is rearing it's ugly head again in both hips and my arms and hands. As well, I have tendonitis flares in both shoulders from getting up and down.

I have found that being at the computer doesn't help so I am going to take a break for awhile. I will check in by PM with Kadesma once in awhile and will be back on as soon as I feel better.

Thanks so much everyone you are wonderful medicine.

And Bilby, you can take that needle out of BT's back any time now! You boys behave while I am gone eh?

And Bilby, you can take that needle out of BT's back any time now!
Ohhhhh!! Spoil all my fun!!
13.gif

Hope you get some relief soon LP.

Back
Top Bottom