Prayers, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefJune

Master Chef
Yesterday, my brother-in-law had a brain tumor removed. The same kind of surgery Teddy Kennedy had last spring. It all came on very quickly. He fell out of bed Tuesday morning, and was in surgery by Friday.

He's at Mayo's in Phoenix. The doctors feel they got the whole mass, and are optimistic that the remainder of the glioma can be eliminated through radiation treatments. We are hopeful, but the overall prognosis for glioma patients is not good for the long-term. I want him to beat the odds.....

so please remember him in your prayers, or thoughts, or whatever way you do that sort of thing.

Thanks.

oh, my, how upsetting, June,,,,,,,,,hope that all goes well.........try and focus on the here and now and try not worry about long term prognoses............your brother is lucky to have you and his family ...........beaming up positive thoughts.........debs

You got it, June! Sending positive and healing thoughts to your brother-in-law, and to you, as well!

We will help him beat the odds!

Lee

June, here's wishing that your brother-in-law has a speedy and complete recovery. I know how difficult health issues can be to deal with. Make sure your sister takes care of herself. And be assured, you can add my prayers to the list.

So sorry to hear this news, June. Will keep him, and all his family, in prayer. Keep positive. Prayers DO get answered!

Hugs to you and your family and especially to your brother in law!!
img_745012_0_14f607ff2db6f3e8f2a073cfad4a9de2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom