Prayers, support for our " Buddy" - Maverick !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here, plus 2. Buck and I send our thoughts and prayers and that the docs do their magic tomorrow. Best wishes for a trouble-free and speedy recovery.

Here's hopin' you'll be dancin' a jig on St. Patrick's Day!!!

You have good thoughts and prayers coming to you, that your surgery is a piece of cake and you are back here with us as soon as possible..Peace and hugs to you.

kadesma

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Rain is slowing mom down so I don't know if she will make it in time or not. Surgery is tomorrow afternoon, but I do not know what time as of yet. The surgeons are suppose to stop by this afternoon to tell me when we will start prep, what it will be, and when the actual surgery will start.
All tests are done, the breathing test showed COPD, but not enough to be worrisome. They say as long as I quit smoking now it should get better and not be a problem. If I don't quit, I will have emphysema within 5 years and also be back for another bypass.
I think I will listen to the doctors on this one...

Thanks to all for your prayers and support.

I haven't been following the "Venting" thread, so I've just caught up on the story. Best wishes, Mav. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I'll be thinking about you and your mom and your doctors. Hope everything works out well, and you get better as fast as can be. Good Luck!

Mav! I don't always read the venting thread so I just caught up. So sorry to hear you are not well, sending you many many positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

And you are SO lucky to have wireless in the hospital. When my husband spent a week in an NHS hospital couple months ago he didn't even get cable TV channels!

No cable here either, so without the wireless I would be completely lost! Last time I was here for a week I read 4 books to keep myself occupied, they didn't have the wireless up and running yet.

I'm sure everything will go well and Here's to quitting smoking and hospital food ASAP.

Yo Maverick. Hey man I just got up to speed on this! Sorry to hear of your problem...Not to worry though..you'll do fine! Too many people pulling for ya not too. Have your "sweet thang" to keep us updated!! Hang tough big man!!! See ya soon!

James and I are praying for you too, Buddy, and we added you to our Sunday School class' prayer list yesterday. We are also praying for the surgeon and all who will have a part in this, as well as for your family. I'm glad you are able to keep yourself occupied with the computer. I kind of hope you don't guess what the newest photo is--not sure I want to see any pictures you come up with at the hospital! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom