Predictions For The Future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i might start teaching cooking classes in a month.other than that my life is so predictable,its funny.

Uncle Bob said:
Disturbance in The Force I Feel...

Naw, that's just gas.

I predict that those huge black birds will wait for my dogs to go inside and then feast on the seeds I planted.

I predict that a tiger will be someone's pet, in my neighborhood....very soon! :LOL: There!

I predict Half Baked will have an incident with a Bicycle in the next day or two, probably red with some green on it and a gold colored Something.

I predict one or more of us will have a tad too much to drink on Saturday night and he or she will be wearing a spot of green when it happens. : )

I predict that Middie is going to be singing, very loud, as soon as she pushes the button! :-p

I also predict VeraBlue, will "win" roughly 15 dollars somehow, in just over a weeks time from now.

and lets see who drops the filler cap from their deisel engine whilst filling up :)

Last edited:
I predict the sun will chase the moon across the sky. I predict a green light will turn yellow before it turns red.
I predict we will all need the services of a bathroom when none are in sight for miles at least once more in our lifetimes.
I predict a smiling baby and a romping puppy will always make people smile.
I predict Romeo and Juliet will remain timeless, as will the tale of Jacob Marley and his pal, Ebenezer.
I predict a cup of coffee, half consumed, will remain on my dresser from 6am till 4pm tomorrow.

YT2095 said:
I also predict VeraBlue, will "win" roughly 15 dollars somehow, in just over a weeks time from now.

and lets see who drops the filler cap from their deisel engine whilst filling up :)

:ermm::ermm::ermm:huh??? Describe 'win'.. Can that mean purloin??:huh:

I predict something new for all DC members coming soon... stay tuned in.:cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom