Pregnancy thread for Mrs Mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Michelemarie,
please tell mrsmac, that I'm thinking of her and hope her recovery is swift and things are better. Glad she can now just wait for her beautiful baby without hurting.

kadesma:)

I'm so glad her surgery went well. Please pass on my hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.

As for what I miss most about pregnancy. First would def. be the movement, minus when the lil buggers would get their feet up under my ribs and push.....ugh!! But to see a little knee, elbow, foot, etc.... push up and move and actually be able to see that was amazing. Hearing their heartbeats on checkups was wonderful too!
Another thing I miss.......all the food you could gorge yourself with and pass off, "What???? (mouth fool and looking sheepish)...I'm eating for two"! By the time I was a month and a half with all three of my boys I had to wear maternity clothes. I looked like I was 3-4 months. Needless to say I was really big. My base weight fluctuates between 105 and 115. I'm 5'2" so that gives you an idea. Ok.....here's the kicker. I gained 55# with my first, 60# with my second and 65# with my last.....:angel: . Thankfully, I was able to lose it all.

I had 3 C-Sections:

My first son, Kyleer (pronouced like Tyler but with a K).....he'll be 20.....I had a touch an go pregnancy early on in the pregnancy as I about lost him. I'd had a miscarriage before becoming preg. with him. I ended up being induced into labor and had to endure labor only to result into a C-Section because he was in distress and he just wouldn't come down the birth canal.

My second son, Logan....he'll be 16.....the only problem I had with this pregnancy was excessive leg cramps that resulted in a large varicous vein on my calf, along with spider veins. I finally had those taken care of last year....:) . I had to endure hard labor with him also.....only to result in another C-Section.

My youngest son, Dillon...he just turned 7... was my worst pregnancy. I'd lost a baby about a year prior to getting pregnant with him. He's what we call our herbal baby as we tried and tried all the things adviced by the doctor but still couldn't get pregnant. We made an appointment with the herbalist and he checked me out and said I had too much aluminum in my system and that my colon was lying on my ovaries. He gave me some pills and an awful elixer :sick: . He adviced it usually took 3 months but we figured it up and I was pregnant within 1 week after starting his recommendations. Oh yeah, I had to elevate my lower trunk for 1/2 hour each night for the whole colon on ovaries thing and I had to eliminate aluminum from my diet (no cooking in aluminum pan, no pop out of cans, etc....)
Anyway, back to the pregnancy. My hormone levels were awful. I couldn't control them. I'd snap at this and that for no reason and then have to quickly apologize because I couldn't control them. I went into labor 2 months prior to him being born and would end up in the hospital to have it stopped and in the end had to take pills to stop my contractions. I still had mini ones through out the end of the pregnancy though.
I had to endure labor with him also as they stopped having me take my medication to stop the contractions. This C-Section was the worst and it took me longer to recover.

Because of my last pregnancy being so hard on me and Dill had some serious breathing problems we decided not to have anymore children. Actually, DH said after Dill was born he was going to get fixed and I asked him to hold off for 6 months. Needless to say I was ready and willing to make that call after only 3 months.....so DH is now neutered:LOL: .

As far as names and revealing the sex:

Kyleer.....his name came to me one night out of the blue when I was drifting off to sleep. We found out he was a boy and shared the news.

Logan.....his name is my grandma's (on my dads side) maiden name. Again, we found out he was a boy and shared the news.

Dillon.....it was probably 5 months into my pregnancy that his name was chosen. I just really liked the sound of it. This time we found out he was a boy but decided we weren't telling anyone. I've called him "Dilly Bug" since he was in my tummy. I was always afraid that I'd slip because I'd talk to him when he was in my stomach and I was afraid I'd slip in front of someone. So everyone found out his sex and name after he was born.

Last edited:
Hi, just dropping in for a short visit. Thankyou so much for all your good wishes and thoughts, I really appreciate them. I am not able to get downstairs to the computer easily but DH is home today so I came down. I really miss being able to check in on DC all the time cause I am really bored with TV!!
Operation was very painful and required lots of pain relief afterwards but not using much now. They put me into maternity afterwards so that the baby could be monitored properly which was great cause now I know all the midwives for when I go in for real!! Tomorrow I get the stitches out and then a fibreglass cast put on which will be lighter, that stays on for 4 more weeks. Bubs is due in 6 weeks tomorrow, we are realy getting excited now, its a very wriggly baby and loves pushing up against anyone near my stomach. We are fairly organised about baby equipment although I haven't been able to wash anything ready, that'll have to wait til I can stand up! DH and the girls have been a fantastic help and lots of friends have dropped meals in for us.
Hoping to be on here more in the next few weeks. Miss you all.

Great to hear from you mrsmac! I'm glad you and the baby are doing well! All things considered, you seem to really be enjoying being pregnant. We hope to see you before the big day but if not, the best of luck to you through labor & delivery.:)

Gald to see you on here mrsmac!!
I'm happy to know that they took good care of you. Take it easy so that your rested when the little wiggler is born!!

Back
Top Bottom