Prison Break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Prison Break starts again tonight? Who is watching? DW and I are eagerly counting down the minutes until it starts (20 to go).

Haven't they been "breaking out" of that prison for like, 4 years now??

Just kidding GB-its actually a pretty good show-seems like I hardly ever "get the TV" to watch it-

Nope. Season one was breaking out of prison. Season two was on the run. Season three was breaking out of another prison. Season four is tracking down "The Company".

GB, in beginning I really anticipated every week what would happen next. Last night Michael got his tattoos removed. Knowing nothing of tattoos doesn't it take longer than day to heal? He had them everywhere. Also what about the one prisoner who had his hand cut off, eating the dead guy's body? That guy, can't think of his name) really has had hard life. Seems to always be trying to get even. W hat is so strange is everybody you think is dead, is alive in the next part of show. Well that's on tv but it surely is interesting. I like the main character with the tattoos, Michael I think is his name? Aren't they supposed to start 24 again but without Kiefer Sutherland? Having Prison Break on for two hours seemed good to me. I am glad they gave us two hours to get interested.

Bothers me that I can't recall their names. Sorry.

I enjoyed the episode last night, but thought there were quite a few cheesy moments. They just happen to have a guy who just happened to invent this cell phone device to do exactly what they need? I mean come on.

I enjoyed the episode last night, but thought there were quite a few cheesy moments. They just happen to have a guy who just happened to invent this cell phone device to do exactly what they need? I mean come on.
I haven't watched since about the 3rd episode..But I read that one of the main actors is leaving for good and will be killed off..Who do you feel it might be?
kadesma

You only wonder where they come up with these ideas? I thought that may interest you. you are interested in computers anyway. Maybe this idea is one they are t rying to perfect and we are the last ones to get it. I have heard crooks can drive by a store and get info off the cash register! That is really far out.

Back
Top Bottom