Problem with updating my details

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menumaker

Sous Chef
This is not a criticism but an inquiry as to what went wrong for me . Three days ago (Tuesday) I went into my " edit details" to update my preferred new email address, which seemed easy enough. However, I was then redirected to a message saying that I had no authorization to post or reply to anything. I contacted support@discusscooking but no answer came back. Over the last three days I have sent various questions, messages, gone to links and still nothing. I think that nothing could have been getting to the admin guys. In desperation this morning i changed back to my old email address ( not a problem for me really ) changed my password back to the original, went to the link immediately sent to me, ironically forwarded to my 'new' email address ( keep up ) and 'Hey presto' I'm back on the site and writing this. Can anyone tell me what I did to mess this procedure up and/or give any advice how to contact the right people in future if there is a problem
Hope this may help someone else in future with a similar problem.
Ps. Still waiting for a reply to one of the many emails/ inquiries that I have sent to some poor soul at DC................................? :wacko:

I'm not sure, but I reported this for you. Someone should be getting back to you shortly.

Back
Top Bottom