Products that have disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
I was just remembering that I haven't seen PRELL shampoo in forever. Remember the glass bottle with the pearl in the bottom.
And I haven't seen a long, skinny shaped tootsie roll.
I see the little log ones and the big one that you can break off sections, only.
What about Bonomo Turkish Taffy?

Who else can think of anything?

I have prell in my shower right now...bought it at Meijers but not with the pearl.

I never see Ivory shampoo though, my grandma always had that and I loved the smell... I bought it up till I was a teenager but now I never see it!

Geez, how about the only cereal I've boughten in recent times, Grape Nut Flakes. Google them, it seems a lot of people are in the dark as to their whereabouts....

How about Pepsident tooth paste? (You'll wonder where the yellow went....)
Brylcreem ( a little dab'll do ya)
Lux Soap
Rinso detergent
Halo shampoo
Ipana toothpaste

i keep thinking "ink", but that's supposed to do that, in some cases.

ok, how about quisp cereal. little flying saucer crisps that turned into sugary goo in milk, left alone long enough.

my sanity has always been a product of my imagination and it has been missing for awhile now.

what i've noticed missing from the store shelves for some time now is the et cereal (it had a peanut butter flavor that i kind of liked). then the popcorn flavored pringles potato chips and the chili filled hot dogs that were put out by oscar meyer.

Piels (Bert & Harry), Ballantine, Knickerbocker, Falstaff, Schlitz, Rheingold beers.
Pick salami & Liederkranz cheese.
Fink, Pechter, Tip Top and Dugan’s bread
Ebinger’s baked goods.
Milk with the cream on top.

I can think of several soft drinks/sodas/cokes/whatever... that have disappeared...

Red Rock Cola, Lake Celery, Orange Crush, Old Frosty Root Beer and Nu Grape are some.

1- Seven seas herbs and spices salad dressing. Haven't been able to copy it yet
2- Carrolls Club Burger (fast food Resturant)
3- Penny candy
4- sunday's double features at the movies

Pimento cheese spread by Kraft (I think) ... came in the little glass jar, was wonderful on mush white bread with a tomato. Hmmm ... :(

And what about the braunschweiger you could squeeze out of the nozzle in the middle of the tube?

Pimento cheese spread by Kraft (I think) ... came in the little glass jar, was wonderful on mush white bread with a tomato. Hmmm ... :(

And what about the braunschweiger you could squeeze out of the nozzle in the middle of the tube?

try this link
....wont let me post links...

I loved Kraft's pimento cheese! It is still available, but not in as many places, I guess. http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Products/ProductInfoDisplay.htm?SiteId=1&Product=2100061257 (Thanks crash, for the link).

I had almost forgotten the braunschweiger with the opening in the middle!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom