Promised Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
The first couple of pictures were taken in January, when the snowbanks were only 5 foot tall or so on the East side of my driveway. The remainder were taken tonight, before and after shoveling, with snowbanks in excess of 7 foot tall. Don't you wish you lived next to me?:mrgreen: I don't think I'll be firing up the Webber for another month or two. Well, maybe I'll think about digging it out this weekend.:LOL:

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Attachments

• January Snow 01-1-2013.jpg
    January Snow 01-1-2013.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Were is my porch 02-19-2013.jpg
    Were is my porch 02-19-2013.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 211
  • My  Driveway 02-19-2013.jpg
    My Driveway 02-19-2013.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Early Feb snowstorm 02-05-2013.jpg
    Early Feb snowstorm 02-05-2013.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 180
  • sad lilac bush 02-19-2013.jpg
    sad lilac bush 02-19-2013.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 170
  • minimum required 02-19-2013.jpg
    minimum required 02-19-2013.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 172
  • car is in 02-19-2013.jpg
    car is in 02-19-2013.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Dad.jpg
    Dad.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 192
You have a bit of snow there, Chief! Good to put a face to the name! :)

You can dig that Weber out and bring it on over here. The weather couldn't be better for grilling!

Hard to believe that I get better looking every day, isn't it?:LOL:
Let's see if I can find one of my classic shoveling pictures? Nope. And it is now, officially late. I'm going to bed. Good night everyone.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

You have a bit of snow there, Chief! Good to put a face to the name! :)

You can dig that Weber out and bring it on over here. The weather couldn't be better for grilling!

Yep, now when you see me coming, you'll be able to hide yourself so as not to get caught up in a multi-hour chat.:LOL:

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

IF that's the case, please don't share any pictures from your youth! :angel:

Thanks a lot, Pal. That little angel smile at the end of your post is a prime example of irony. And as most people don't understand what irony means, look it up.:ohmy:

:LOL: It's all good. It's not like I never poke fun at anyone around here. Besides, I have my virtual snowball carrying B52 up in the air and heading your way. What's the effective snowball load in that baby. Snowstrom's-a-commin'.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Wow! That is a lot of snow. I also know why some of your lectures drive me dippy now. You talk like my Dad and kinda look like him too lol!
"There is a compliment in there somewhere, I like my Dad"

Night Chief, sweet dreams!

lol, chief. rough crowd.

i have to say that you look just as i pictured you. adonis with spectacles and a 'stache.

everyone born on sept. 30 should look so good. :)

lol, chief. rough crowd.

i have to say that you look just as i pictured you. adonis with spectacles and a 'stache.

everyone born on sept. 30 should look so good. :)

No, that's a picture of me on the shirt. I had a friend wear the shirt and pose for the picture, 'cause I'm so shy.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Great pics, Chief! And I am well familiar with the white stuff, having grown up in ND, and living in WI, MN, and IA! No need to throw a snowball here, we grow our own!

Back
Top Bottom