Promoted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
got promoted to our kitchen today, my 2nd day of work!
person who preceeded me said she was employed for months & has yet to be promoted to kitchen.
asked my employer as he hired me if i'd eventually work thier kitchen- he said after awhile.
well, if couple of days are awhile, they went by quickly!:LOL:

Last edited:
tisnt easy to work your way to thier kitchen. may be great to put towards my externship interviews.

Last edited:
Once again.... CONGRATS!!!!
5.gif

thanks! Chef siad i'd likely be working with him 'bout as soon as they put me to kitchen work, & he put me to work quickly! whew! working with several.

as other Chefs may well get, you find your own tasks when you finish what Chef says to accomplish, although someone else may be supposed to be brunoiseing or fileting. plenty of kitchen work!

Last edited:
luvs said:
thanks! Chef siad i'd likely be working with him 'bout as soon as they put me to kitchen work, & he put me to work quickly! whew! working with several.

as other Chefs may well get, you find your own tasks when you finish what Chef says to accomplish, although someone else may be supposed to be brunoiseing or fileting. plenty of kitchen work!
Congrats! That's the way luvs. Make it happen in the kitchen and you're sure to move up!

Cool. Tell us about what you serve. I always love to hear ironchef's descriptions of what he is making. I'll read yours with drool on my lips too.

Back
Top Bottom