Psychiatrists for felines?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
mine are kinda wacky!:LOL:
they may want to see a shrink.
tigs chases carpeting, in circles, loops, chortling at it.
also meows at my ceilings. i had to yank my lights down cause of it.
they both chew plastic. i have a closet shelf i keep plastic in, & if one flutters away, or i leave an item on my floor, i hear them chewing on it. or they get into my cupboards & find a ziplock & that's thier snack.
charlotte meows at nothing. a blank, sedate meow.
& as i type, that feline is in crunchies that are for 12:30. it's 8:00. woke me at 5-ish to purr at me.
they groom my couch or my carpeting cause they don't notice it isn't thier fur.
my furniture is microfiber & they're SUPPOSED to have thier own cushion so it may be cleaned more easily. um, nope.:LOL:
if i get thier comb out, my 'daughter' feline adores it & combs herself.
my 'son' says, 'it's MOM!!!! & Mommy has our COMB!!!!!!! i'm hiding under that blankie!!!!!!
.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Don't they just make your heart glad? Mine will eat any plant I bring into the house - recently a lovely pansy with about 20 blooms on it - "pruned" to mere stubs in a day. Won a centerpiece - it had plastic fronds coming out the top - she started to eat those....the thought of how they might feel going through made me throw the whole thing out! Being a true hunter she chases moths, spiders and flies until she brings them down. The only place she will drink is from the fish bowl - but the fish (a Beta) doesn't seem to mind!

they're great. awwww, i laugh at them so often. perons w/out pets baffle me. they're what brings a smile many days. goofs that they are. mine are being sleepy now, whew! they can exhaust you!:LOL:

Cats are made to be wacky. If they act all normal and sane, THAT is something to worry about!!:LOL:
Don't you love them!!:)

My litle Mei Yu is a sweet little *****cat, soft as a chinchilla, who "talks" to me, saying things like, "mama" and "Hewo". The wildest thing she does is jump off the top of the bookcase headboard onto me when she thinks it's time for me to get up.
Chang, on the other hand, is a wild a crazy boy. The only he says is, "Wah", in various tones. He's a masochist, loving to have his tail pulled and coming back for more. He's quite athletic, jumping from a stereo speaker to the top of the pantry, then from the pantry to the balcony.
He was very traumatized when we got the dog, and took to leaping from the balcony to Kim's easy chair 18 feet below and 20 feet away, like some sort of feline kamikaze. I swore he was trying to commit suicide.
I get a lot of enjoyment out of watching the two of them play.

Attachments

• cats smaller.jpeg
    cats smaller.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 209
My Cleo is my klepto, she steals things and takes them to places.
Norman gets freaked out easily and will jump up door frames and slide down.
Cats are wacko and you definitly have to be a cat lover to keep one!

Back
Top Bottom