Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmao - Maidrite - my Dad used to tell me that eating toast would make my hair curly - so I quit eating it - guess what - it didn't help! lol I have extremely curly hair!!!!!

Ahhhhh!!! A barber shop! Nice place you have here! Say, how much for a regular cut and wash? Heres a scone. We just got some in from across the street. I think Chocolate Chef made it. *handing Maidrite scone* I need to have thinning shears on the top. The humidity makes my hair frizzy.

Maidrite said:
Crewsk eat county ham and grits for a week plus potato chips in between meals that will raise your iron and blood pressure. Sauer kraut also will do it ! Sauer Kraut also will make your hair curly ! So does cottage cheese ! :cool:

I can handle the country ham & grits but the only way I'll even touch kraut is if it's on a ruben. You can forget about getting me to eat cottage cheese. I like the taste of it but the texture really makes me sick. I'm thinking about having fried chicken livers tomorrow for supper. That'll help with both problems too.:ROFLMAO:

Crewsk, eat lots of steak and potatoes. I finally got off of the iron (from anemia) by eating that stuff, and fresh greens.

Maidrite, you do know I was a hairdresser for quite some time now, right?
(that explains a lot of things!)
I haven't had fuschia hair in a while, but I may let you try it on me.

Anytime I'm here, I can go ahead and cut away. Highlights are my specialty.

kitchenelf said:
lmao - Maidrite - my Dad used to tell me that eating toast would make my hair curly - so I quit eating it - guess what - it didn't help! lol I have extremely curly hair!!!!!

Grandpa always says, 'finish your bread crusts! it'll make your hair curly!'

crewsk said:
My dad always said "Eat your spinach, it'll put hair on your chest.":rolleyes: I didn't eat spinach again until I was married!
So, does your husband like women with hairy chests, or did you figure you already had him, so it didn't matter? lol Just kidding! My dad always told me that coffee would put hair on your chest. Maybe that's why I don't like coffee!

:) Barbara

Crewsk spinach does in fact put hair on your chest, back, hind end, and other places. You know what, cottage cheese and pork and beans mixed together and sauerkraut do make all your hair curly !
That was according to My father. He was German/Dutch and My mother was Welsh/American Indian.
And they never lied to me ! :wacko: :wacko: :winkiss: :w00t2: :brows:

I'll give you a cut, sush - one salon I worked at only had a male clientele. We did cuts, perms, color, highlights, manicures, pedicures, shoe shines and even gave the client a glass of wine.

Sit back (putting cape around Sushi) Let's give you a shampoo first. <<shampooing>>
now for the deep conditioning...this needs to stay on for a few minutes.
Don't fall asleep!

No pro..... *yawn* blem Jkath. :sleep:
20.gif

Maidrite is a little under the weather today DS, so you will have to wait until tomorrow for that pricing information. My suggestion is, that since Maidrite, jkath, and Buckytom (and his flowbee) are so skilled, it should be on a tips only basis.

:) Barbara

okay, Sushi, conditioning's done.
sushi? wake up!

<<walking the sleeping sushi to the chair, sitting him down, combing through his hair>>

Sush, ya better wake up (not like I'd give you an ear-to-ear mohawk or anything...)

jkath, can you do my hair next? i'd like caramel low-lights and cool blonde highlights.:)

my hair looks smashing, thank you jkath. ~slipping jkath some cash.~
:ROFLMAO: AUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sush has a PERM now, lol!
what HAPPENED, jkath?:LOL:

Have you told him that his hair is purple yet? I love what you've done to his eyebrows.!!!

Back
Top Bottom