Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok Barbara is ready to do your nails now Middie, Hey wait she doesn't do my na... I am just glad she can help you Middie!:cool:

Next !!!!!!!!!!!

Maidrite said:
Luvs we will do it for free Barbara says she is ready for you !:)

Bang Bang you got it One # 1 coming up I will get you done in first Chair !:)

thanks! just saved me some cash!:)

There ya go Luvs. Don't forget your complementary baseball bat (to beat the guys off since you look so gorgeous!).

:) Barbara

thanks, barb! you did a great job on my hair!
i can't wait till me and Mom's day at the spa. facials and manicures and aromatherapy and massages......:-p

question for the barbers. why does my hair keep changing colors? withing a year it's gone from light brown w/ natural blonde highlights to medium brown to dark brown (both with the highlights) to light black and now it's turning jet-black. what's up with my hair, lol?! i'm 24. i didn't think your hair could change when you were at my age.just had to vent.:-p (i like it, but i'm just baffled.)

Last edited:
sush! you always get a smile out of me.
middie, i wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those two things. that makes sense.

Luvs all that really matters is we love you for who you are !:)

I would rather someone love me for who I am inside !:cool:

you're right, maidrite.:)
i asked my Parents why they think my hair keeps changing colors and my Dad said the same thing happened to my paternal Grandma (rest her soul), so it's just hereditary.
NOW i know why that bottle of clairol creme developer was in the cupboard for all those years, lol....:LOL:

I wanted a lighter hair color when I was in college. I poured bleach on my hair. Bleach that you use for cleaning. :whistling Not to bright on my part. It turned most of my hair a VERY dark red.

Ok lets try a Little hair dye for Luvs ,and Well Sushi I have a Razor we can shave your head bald or give you a Mohawk that will be cool with that dark red hair. Or we can start over and Color your hair again. I vote for the Mohawk though !:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
*comming into barber shop* Hi folks! Whats this mohawk talk? :glare: Heeeeeey..... good news Maidrite! The bridge over the road to the B&B is almost completed!!! :clap: All they have to do is create an entrance into your barbershop and enclose the bridge itself in tinted glass. They put in the lighting already. Its embedded on the sides of the floor of the walkway. You just have to tell Vinny Boombaats how you want the entrance.

We are almost there guys!!!!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom