Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's all we did! The busses took all the seniors down there (lived in Santa Barbara at the time, so it was a longer drive than my now 28 minute commute there) and dropped us off at 6pm. They picked us up and had us back in SB around 9 in the morning. I went home and slept all day!

All the SoCal high schools still do this, and I'm even considering being a chapperone one of these years. My friend did it last year and had a pretty good time.

Our grad nite was at Disneyland too. We got to wear pantsuits though, and the boys had to wear suits. I actually went to grad nite twice. When I was married and 5 months pregnant with my daughter, a friend graduated. Her cousin was going to go with her (she didn't have a boyfriend), then at the last minute (literally--the buses were already there) her cousin said she couldn't go because she had a date. I went with her. The funny thing is, her cousin's date never showed up! Served her right!

:) Barbara

Thank You Jkath for doing such a great job. Did we get any more people signing up to work for Tips ?
I just picked up your supplies, and I have been looking for Buckytom to help me unload them .
were would you like them?
We now have checkers and chess chairs and tables for the corners. Oh by the way we now have 25 different Magazines to choose from.
Our four plasma screen tv's and dish will be installed tomorrow. Bang Bang was to bring us over soon wines and cheese to help keep customers happy. Has he been here yet ?

I haven't seen anyone around, but that could be because when I was over at the cafe, I heard a banging sound downstairs in the wine cellar. I figured the "bang" must be Bang.

I haven't seen Bucky anywhere....

I like the tables and chess sets. They look quite nice. I've perused your magazine selection, and most of them make sense, but I've never seen a copy of this one, called "How to be cool on an internet forum monthly"

Well let me clue you in Barbara writes for that one and well I was buying magazines, I just had to. It is kind of fun to read. And she does tell some good jokes in it ! Ok I am off to Find Bang Bang and Buckytom. I think Bucky is having a flowbee made to order for him ! Ok Anyone may enter someone will be here soon to assist you.

Look at these other magazines...
hmmmmmmmmm
"Professional Clowns Weekly"
"Competitive blinkers quarterly"
"Lion Tamers Monthly"
"Dirt Farmers' Almanac"
"Igloos Illustrated"

sheesh!

(although, won't it be great when big hair comes back?)

waiting patiently since i still have the hair for it lmao

~flipping through a copy of 'igloos illustrated'~ (hey, i'm thinking of moving to Alaska, OKAY? sheesh!)

just came by for a visit and a mini-spa treatment. bring on the facial and the crossaint! i'll take a Pelligrino, too.

mmmmmmmmmmm?
<<looking out from steam-filled sauna>>

*yawn* I'm finally done working for the day *yawn*
think I'll go back in the sauna

Well, my Smurfette do was a hit on the last day of school. What would you suggest for teaching summer school? :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Wilma it is!
Do you need to get a rock necklace, or do you have one just laying around?

oh! and don't forget, no shoes!

Yes girls but you know what? When you come in here and see Barbara or me dance like it was 1977 again, Bee Gee's Singing "Stayin Alive" or "The Grease Album" the first time. And the smiles on our faces, while we clip or wash away all your troubles. Ya know what? Barbara is a Beautiful Woman, and I be "Da Man". May I help You?
Oh and while I think of it we have five kinds of mud baths and they are simply to die for, Thy them if you wish ! They will made you feel young again ! :)

Pick your mud we have 5 different kinds. :cool: or try all five girls. Feel free to change the music there is a radio by each mud pit!

thanks, maidrite! think i'll go with the exfoliating mud.
~sinking into mud tub~
ahhhh! this is great!:-p

Back
Top Bottom