Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uh-oh. i think i'm STUCK!
i GRRRR can't UMPPH get unstuck from this mud! it dried up!
HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maidrite? anybody?
hello?

jkath said:
Wilma it is!... oh! and don't forget, no shoes!

That's the best part! I hate wearing shoes! Remind me to tell you about my big "rebellion" in high school! LOL

I should have a rock necklace or two lying around. Doesn't everyone? :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

THANK you, sush, thanks crewsk.
whew!
thought i was gonna be stuck in that tub forever!
i'm very smooth now!:LOL:

so this is a place to get your hair highlighted AND a place to gripe, right?

welp, i have some gripes.
i have MANY gripes.
i can't sleep.
my hair will not cooperate.
i lost 4 pounds.
my feeding tube is leaking and stomach acid burns like crazy on the skin!
the classes i wanted to take are all filled up.
i've been exceptionally cranky and i don't know why.
i hurt my sweet Mom's feelings.
my boyfriend is 28 and has been acting like he's 70.
i am moving out and i'm pretty scared to be all alone for the first time.
my cat is sick.
my other cat is sick.
i burnt my favorite all-clad pot.
i lost my cell phone charger.

okay, i think that's it. that's my gripe list.
31.gif

i'm just being a grump, middie. we all probably have equally agitating problems, huh?
this is just not a good day for me. i still can't believe someone i knew is dead.:(

OK DS you aren't to pumba in the mud
Luvs I have some very heathy kittens you may have as many as you want except Marge, or Peg Leg Petey but you can have Little Baby Guy !
The first two are Barbara's Favs.
Serve your boyfriend oysters, and Moutain Dew and then start running :LOL:
I will put a little dab of breal cream in your hair that will fix that.
Running after putting the oysters and Moutain Dew for your Boyfriend will make you sleep.
Sugar and grease is the key to weight gain.
Pour Baking Soda around your tube it will kill the acid you can also drink this to kill it in your tummy to start off with.
Sign up for different classes in the future then when they are full take the ones you really wanted :smartass:
Put a zipper on your mouth and keep it zipped till you have thought about what you are going to say, Then tell her you are sorry and give her flowers. :)
You will soon lose the fear and start to wonder why you didn't move out sooner.
Take that pan to someone who has a buffer that will take care of that.
And last but not least buy a new charger :ohmy: .
And by the way we do have that sixth mud pit that is a combo of all five muds.
You look Perfecto now.
Please stop in again :)
Next! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
thanks for all the advice, maidrite!:)
i just took a nice hot bath to cure what ails me.
the only one that's not gonna work is the feeding tube one. it has to be replaced. i called the GI doctor today, and they wanted me to come in, but i was exhausted, so i'm going on tuesday, instead.

i'm gonna take a soak in the mud bath and have myself some drinks.
see you guys later.
79.gif

jkath said:
Excellent advice, Maidrite.

Now, can you supply me with an extra 6 hours per day for the next week?

lol jkath. i just said the same thing to dw yesterday. she was pestering me about when i was gonna get some work done around the house, just after i finished a 6 day, 57 hour work week, went food shopping, and was watching the baby while she cleaned up after his dinner (1 year olds like to re-deorate the kitchen with food every night).
sleep is so overrated.:wacko:

Ahhhhhh, Bucky, the joys of parenthood...!

I was at the gym a couple of days ago, so was forced to watch (and read - there's closed captioning) the drivel they had on the TV screen in front of my treadmill. (I couldn't get the one in front of CNN) Anyway, it was a show saying that some mothers "suffer" from a recent new "disorder" from being tired. It showed these women saying "I just can't get any rest!" Ummmm, yeah. like none of us ever had that problem, and it's a new "disorder"? ...and they didn't show any dads!

Also, Bucky, your new flowbie came in this morning. I've unpacked it and checked it out. It's pretty cool, but why exactly does it have exhaust pipes? PS - I like the orange and yellow flames painted on the gas tank....

wow, you guys ordered me the 5 hp gas engine flow-bee?

now i can give a haircut, weed whack, and julienne veggies all with one unit!!!!! see, it has interchangeable heads.

buckytom said:
sleep is so overrated.:wacko:
yes, it is! i sleep about twice a week but i DO lay down each day for several hours and my doctors have said my thinking and speech are still 'fluent and articulate' (i got ahold of my written medical records.:LOL: fascinating stuff!) when i was in the hospital and couldn't sleep.
i'm having a baby next year if i can get pregnant, and i figure i'll sleep about the same then, anyhow, so i might as well be prepared.
and believe me, prescription sleeping pills are overrated. i take them and they just don't work half the time, at least not for a true insomniac like me.

a flowbee just for our bucky, lol.:ROFLMAO:
i need a facial. i have some flaking of the skin. an avacado mask, maybe? what do you think, ms. jkath? sigh, i can't wait to get to the NON-virtual spa! they even feed you crossaints and cappucinios, not that i can drink THOSE, lol. i seriously despise caffeine. that stuff is awful! can't believe i used to down several pots a day plus vivarin each day when i was in high school. i was in advanced placement classes and they took a LOT of studying. guess i needed 'SOMETHIN to keep me going!

I'd say try the cucumbers on the eyes and an avocado masque today, Luvs. And, while you're at it, a nice mayo-avo masque for your hair too. Not only will you look beautiful, you'll smell like a salad!

On a more serious note, Luvs, my sister's been sick for many years, and went to a large medical center for more testing again. This time they think it may be partially due to her pancreatitis. What you didn't tell us (after saying you'd had it too) is she said 10% of all panc. cases are fatal. That's really scary.

Back
Top Bottom