Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm very sorry about your sister, jkath. that's so sad.
i'm sorry i didn't mention the death rate for the pancreatitis. i didn't want to scare you guys.
but like i always say, don't worry about me. i'll be fine. i've been through much more than i've posted about and that i don't intend to post about; my new 'esophagus' is a silicone tube i connect to a microvasive button in my belly; i've had a cardiac arrest at least once and they're fairly certain i had a full-blown heart attack not so very long ago. i have tachycardia now. then the pancreatitis, and i'm still here and thriving!
i refuse to die at 24 years old!
i know the pancreatitis is potentially fatal, jkath, but i'm a fighter. i'll be here as long as the site is.
i won't let myself die.
believe me, you haven't even heard the half of it. if you want to know, pm me and i'll fill you in on it.

Last edited:
time for another gripe session.
i just found out my feeding tube will be in for at least another year or two. i don't MIND it, but it's a PIA having to be hooked up to an IV pole 24 hours a day. i have no social life anymore; it all centers around the stupid feeding tube. it's not a big deal to actually have it; i just have a little thing called a microvasive button, and it's undetectable. i hardly notice it half the time.
it saved my life, i know that much, but it's still aggrivating.

buckytom said:
wow, you guys ordered me the 5 hp gas engine flow-bee?
now i can give a haircut, weed whack, and julienne veggies all with one unit!!!!! see, it has interchangeable heads.
Just be careful when you use that thing on me buckytom. I don't have interchangeable heads!

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Just be careful when you use that thing on me buckytom. I don't have interchangeable heads!

but wouldn't that be cool, Barbara? Like Barbie dolls.
"Hmmm...I just woke up and I'm late for work - I think I'll go with this head- it already has makeup and the hair is perfect!"

Bucky, you got another package and I opened it, because my new hilighting brushes were in there too. What exactly is a "super-duper-coiff-inator"?

BTW, if anyone is interested, I've made up too much of this high volume peroxide bleach solution. Anyone wanna go platinum blonde?

i'll go platinum. i was platinum blonde for years and it really suited me. i once dyed my hair blood red with this funky dye i got in a head shop. it was sorta like manic panic hair dye. it was so pretty.

everytime i went red it faded. i got tired of paying all that money for it to fade so i went back to blonde. platinum i don't know about though. can you mix up an ash blonde jkath?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I need my rear waxed. :mellow:

ewwwwww!!!!!!!!! you have to get your BUTT waxed?!
22.gif

no more potty talk, please. I'm in Mommy-mode today.

Luvs, I hope you like the platinum - I did it while you were sleeping so you didn't have to waste any time today:)

Middie, how about a nice tri-color blonding? We'll do a trio of pale neutral, medium ash and a bit darker of a auburn blonde. It will be stunning.

Maidrite keeps saying he wants to go platinum, since he was platinum as a toddler, but it would not look good on him! When I think of him with platinum hair, I get the image of Bing Bell from the movie Evil Roy Slade, for some reason! The really crazy thing is, when I got that image in my head, I hurried to ebay and found the movie Evil Roy Slade and bought it! lol Someone at Amazon.com's auction site was selling the VHS version for over $100, and others were selliing it for $30 and more, but I found a new DVD version for $9.50 ($4.50 s&h). Has anyone ever seen that movie? One of the stupidest and funniest movies ever made. :ROFLMAO:

Never heard of it. Stupid and funny is always good entertainment:ROFLMAO:

I believe I'm in the mood to braid some hair like Bo Derek in "10"

Any takers? Maidrite, that may be the look you're searching for!

I'm done, Barbara!

What do you think of your "new man"? What a looker!

Well, I'm off to do some more laundry and finish my son's room.

jkath okay i'm game. it does sound stunningly beautiful !!
maidrite you're looking pretty s-e-x-y there. barbara you
lucky woman you.

i love my hair, jkath. thanks for doing it while i was sleeping, but, um, my pillowcase and sheets are black with pink skeletons with bows on thier heads and gray heart-shaped flames surrounding them.

at least, they USED to be. now they have bleach spots all over them. hopefully Hot Topics still has them so i can get a new set.

Back
Top Bottom