Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Absolutely! I can wear my son's shirts, but he's asked me not to.....
Do you have a PacSun store anywhere near you? Their clothes are nice and small, and actually fit. But, you can only wear surf shirts so often.....
Here's another idea: fiind a shirt you truly adore. Look at the tag, then make a search for it on ebay. I got the cutest shirt there (actually got a lot, but regarding this one....) and you would love it. It's a tank top with various shades of pink stripes and it's covered in clear sequins so it kinda is sparkly. I feel like Barbie when I wear it.
Best thing is I've never paid more than a few dollars on ebay for tops and they usually still have the tags on 'em.

Jkath do you think they would have one of those my size, although the thought of me looking like Barbie is not what I think works with this hairdo you gave me. You know what it is just good to be me ! :huh: :wacko: :sick:

hmmmm...odd mental picture there.

<<quickly unbraiding Maidrite's hair, giving a nice conservative cut, using styling cream>>

Now you are back! But you need something......Ah! Here ya go - your rose petal mousse that you left on the counter of the cafe.

jkath said:
Absolutely! I can wear my son's shirts, but he's asked me not to.....
Do you have a PacSun store anywhere near you? Their clothes are nice and small, and actually fit. But, you can only wear surf shirts so often.....
Here's another idea: fiind a shirt you truly adore. Look at the tag, then make a search for it on ebay. I got the cutest shirt there (actually got a lot, but regarding this one....) and you would love it. It's a tank top with various shades of pink stripes and it's covered in clear sequins so it kinda is sparkly. I feel like Barbie when I wear it.
Best thing is I've never paid more than a few dollars on ebay for tops and they usually still have the tags on 'em.

we have pac sun, right at one of the malls around here. my best friend works there.
i MISS gadzook's; they shut down, though. i hear they were bought out by another company. i got a pink tongue ring/barbell from there. (my tongue piercing was my 16th b-day gift, and i had my lebret- the area between the lower lip and the chin- pierced, too. i took those out by the time i was 19.)
since your my big sis, i can borrow that top, right? it sounds soooooo cute! you can borrow some of my clothes, too! they're all really cute!
i just bought my spring wardrobe in march and have the prettiest green tank tops and a little green purse. that's the color for this season!

luvs_food said:
i just bought my spring wardrobe in march and have the prettiest green tank tops and a little green purse. that's the color for this season!

Not only do I have the green handbag with a rhinestone pin, I have the matching shoes.

Maidrite said:
pssssss come here jkath, aahh errr That was Buckytoms , but I do look good don't I ? :huh: :cool:

That's funny, Bucky told me it was for YOU!

And, yes, you look great - kinda like the cover of Fortune Magazine.

~handing armload of clothes over to jkath and trading them for her armload-full~
here, it's mostly GAP, but there are some other brands in there, too. Abercrombie, American eagle, Hippie jeans, Dollhouse jeans, some belts....

Thanks - here's some for you to try -
let's see....bootleg jeans....bootleg stretch jeans....black bootleg jeans....acid washed bootleg jeans....black tank...pink tank...black and pink...pink pumps, green pumps, red pumps, purple pumps, white pumps......ah! and the sparkly pink top.

I need to do something with my hair....I used to have it fuschia, and I liked it........

thanks for the load of clothes, big sister!

i used to have cotton candy pink hair when i was 15. i used to get the dye at a head shop. my Parents were veerrrryyyyyyy tolerant of my teenage antics. good for them.... i know i mustv'e driven them nuts. i see now why they wouldn't let me drive till i was 19.

I also had a lovely shade of lavendar. I liked that one too.

I had a turquoise stripe followed by a few muli-colored stripes in my platinum hair.
(I got the idea from Missing Person's first album, so I did my hair like Dale Bozzio)

Any thoughts as to what I should do now?
You guys all look fabuloso and I look boring....

ideas, people....I need ideas!

Had that in beauty school. Also had the asymetric version as well, and at the same time, I had a braided "tail" that hung to my waist.

hmmmmm, jkath.....
i think some subtle honey-colored highlights would suit you well.
how about some medium-brown low-lights, too?
or i could go up to the head shop and get you some manic panic dye. maybe we could do some blue stripes?
i had blue hair at 16. it was just my bangs, which are grown out. i also had blood red (full head), the cotton candy pink, bright orange, hot pink and purple tips so when i pulled it up, my tips were vibrantly bright, and i think that's it?

Middie - Jane Child - epitomy of cool in the era. So unbelievably danceable.
I had her music the first week I heard it. I threw out all my old stuff in one of my moves and hadn't heard her for years. My new favorite radio station (which plays absolutely everything from classic rock to new wave to funk to disco to now) played her a couple of weeks ago. I haven't danced so much in I don't know when.

"don't wanna fall in love...no no.........."

Okay, I'll take the Jane child do, so I guess I'll need some long extensions. Shall I go with the chain too?

jc-1.gif
here we go - whadda ya think?

Back
Top Bottom