Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
This is for those who just want someone to listen and maybe to chat with ! Feel free to talk about anything with in reason and Discuss Cooking Rules !
I am always looking for another friend and if you trust me with a pair of clippers to cut your hair, I am ready to listen ! :)

Great idea Maidrite. I'll stop in soon. I do need my bangs clipped a little bit.

I am having a minor freak attack so I will use your thread to vent. My daughters ball coach just called saying one member of her team has lice. ARGH! The kids share batting helmets. I have checked my girls both thoroughly, and will continue to check them for the next couple of days but OH NASTY! I feel itchy and crawly all over. I am doing a LOT of laundry today. And they will be using tea tree oil shampoo tonight. I think we are going to be a bit snooty about the helmet thing from now on. NO MORE SHARING.

eeeeeeeeeeek - I hate when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maidrite - I could use a little snip and a scalp massage - thanks.

Alix, I understand what you are saying. Things will be ok just don't share pilliows for two weeks ! Kerosene will kill them and it is cheap only leave it on for 10 minutes then wash your hair twice ! If you find any! I wish you well on this manner!

Last edited:
Maidrite said:
Alix, I understand what you are saying. Things will be ok just don't share pilliows for two weeks ! Kerosine will kill them and it is cheap

geez maidrite, they're her kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know she could have more but...

So far we have nothing to fuss about. I just tend to be a bit of a "nitpicker" about things like this. No sign of anything on either girl, so I am just going to wash the beejeebees out of everything they have touched and check their poor little heads about 30 times a day. LOL.

ok maidrite. can i use my flow-bee? who's got the vacuum?

unfortunately, i only know how to make everyone's haircut look like dorothy hamill...

Maidrite is actually the last person to cut my hair! I wasn't sure how that was going to turn out, but he did a good job. It was just a trim, but still--some guys would have left me looking like I had been scalped! Since he doesn't want me to have short hair, I think I will pass on the Flowbee for now.

:) Barbara

P.S. Not only did he trim my hair, but he gave me jewelry. Not many barbers do that! :ROFLMAO:

What a man Barbara!!

OK, I need a dye job in radiant ruby please.Plus I have a question. How can I increase my blood pressure? I went to the doc yesterday & it was 93/70. The nurse & doc both just about had a fit since it's normally 110/80. On top of that my hemoglobin(?) was only 8 & they put me on iron.:sick: But, that did explain why I've been so tired lately.

Alix, I freak every time they send a lice letter home from TC's school. Lucky for me, I keep his head pretty much shaved so it's easy to check. Savannah will be a totally diffrent story when she starts school. Her hair is down between her shoulders & it tangles if you look at it wrong.

A lady going to a "Barber Shop" :ohmy: OH no, no no no. I need to hear - shake your head, dawling & I will make you look mahvelous...simply mahvelous (Where's my wine glass?)

Crewsk eat county ham and grits for a week plus potato chips in between meals that will raise your iron and blood pressure. Sauer kraut also will do it ! Sauer Kraut also will make your hair curly ! So does cottage cheese ! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom