Puppy Bowl VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
So who's going to be watching the Puppy Bowl tonight? Puppy Bowl VIII : Animal Planet

We watch every year with the dogs. Peanut love to watch and gets all excited. He thinks the TV is a giant window.

Tail-waggin Tail-gatein will include:

For the 2-legged fans will be having chili dogs, chips, salads, and finger food.
For the 4-legged fans will be snacking on peanut butter biscuits and some treats from one of the doggie cookbooks ( I still haven't planned their full menu yet.)

I love it! Neither husband nor I are sports fans, and the puppy bowl is our channel of choice (along with BBC videos!). I think food will be a sort of dim sum of finger food.

So here is the tail-waggin' Tail Gate meal. The spread included hot dogs, chili sauce, cheese, bbbq turkey meatballs, turkey-n-rice meatballs, cheese pizza, puppy scones, and macaroni salad.

Attachments

• TailGateSpread.jpg
    TailGateSpread.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 176
And here is the plating. Food for the 4-legged fan and food for the 2-legged fans.

Attachments

• 4LeggedFood.jpg
    4LeggedFood.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 2LeggedFood.jpg
    2LeggedFood.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 161
DaveSoMD said:
And here is the plating. Food for the 4-legged fan and food for the 2-legged fans.

I would eat off of either plate! Yum!

I would eat off of either plate! Yum!

Thanks! You can if you want to. The 4-legged food is made to be enjoyed by everyone, it contain dog-friendly human ingredients and seasoning. I used the same meatballs for both, I just put ours in the BBQ sauce after they were cooked.

The puppy scones taste like biscuits and are not too bad. They are really good with spinach dip on them.

Latté made her appearance just in time to get some butter. Smudge wants doggie liver treats...

I just snapped this picture of Peanut watching The Puppy Bowl. I got a video too. He was having a ball!

Attachments

• PeanutTV.jpg
    PeanutTV.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 175
I was finally able to wrestle the remote away from Shrek and watch it, otherwise we'd still be watching post-game stuff...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom