Purchases you're considering/making

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm hankering for a pair of red converse sneakers.
i got a pair of pumas in a brown seude, grey-ish accents, grn. laces, & jake got me this shoe-holder earlier this afternoon that should easily hold 15+ pairs of my sneaks/flip-flops/boots/sandals. as for other purchases, food is getting very sparse, & i ought replenish several items.
your recent purchases consist of..... (or may consist of, later on.....)

ordered a hot air popcorn maker from wal-mart. i really want to buy a stationary bike but will have to wait til next month. i think i can get some badly needed exercise on it, hopefully without killing myself.

Two. One I'm definitely buying and anyone who wishes to chime in, do so. We've lived with our F150 for over a decade now, and loved it. But unfortunately it is not appropriate to our life here (it is regular drive and we really need 4WD/all wheel Drive to help us get off the side of the hill we live on). Plus it is difficult to park when we need to go into town. So we need something that can seat 4 comfortably, 5 or 6 in a crunch and can move off a ledge in the winter. Right now a Hyudai is leading the pack because a neighbor has had one for a couple of years and can go anywhere.

Can anyone explain the difference between 4wd and All wd in a way I can understand? I understand front- and rear-, and personal experience on vertical iced surfaces has taught me that I need more.

Back
Top Bottom