Question about join date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
Is there away to tell when I joined dc? I can't remember,I know I am relatively new but I can't remember,I like knowing these tidbits of info... so in a year I can post, BEEN HERE 1 YEAR... :LOL:
just curious???? TIA!!!!KIM

kimbaby said:
Is there away to tell when I joined dc? I can't remember,I know I am relatively new but I can't remember,I like knowing these tidbits of info... so in a year I can post, BEEN HERE 1 YEAR... :LOL:
just curious???? TIA!!!!KIM

Kim,
1/10/2006:LOL: join date

kadesma

or... you could just wait until one of us looks for you. You're nice Kadesma!!!

:) thanks everyone... so that 's my anniversary for dc...wow I have been here over a month,sure doesn't feel like a month... ya know I did look in my profile, didn't see it,then I LOOKED AFTER i READ THIS THREAD AND THERE it was if it would have been a snake i would have been bit....

We'd get along great then Kim. I am very very quiet in person. I love it when some one else does most of the talking.

and I am a very curious natured person,and I am sometimes quite the comedian as well,I know I would like you pds,cause I already do,and I don't dominate the confo, I just tend to talk when no one else is or will... LOL

pdswife said:
We'd get along great then Kim. I am very very quiet in person. I love it when some one else does most of the talking.
Pds,
I think we both came from the same mold..My mouth or typing fingers just keep rolling here on DC, but In person, I tend to sit back and watch and listen...Unless, of course someone says COOK!!!!:LOL:

kadesma

me too! I'm much happier sitting in the corner. I really don't like it when people pay TOO much attention to me.

sometimes I am known to ramble... but also I have to really know you to talk your ear off... I am reserved till then,but once we break the ice... well you all know I never shut up here at dc...LOL

Well Pds and Kim, what a threesome we would make, cause I'm the best at rambling:ROFLMAO: I can just see us, lloking, huddeling to chat ten laughing like crazy..Can you just imagine the "LOOKS":angel:

kadesma:LOL:

wouldn't be too hard for me either. I'll just sit and drool as I listen to you and kim talk!! lol...

Back
Top Bottom