question not related to cooking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
over the weekend i searched for veterinarian tech schools and asked them to send me information. one lady called me yesterday and pretty much told me unless i move to pittsburgh she wasn't going to bother with me. she was pretty rude about it. over the past hour she's called me 10 times and i didn't bother to answer because i don't care to speak to her again. anyway i'm thinking if it's so important for her to keep calling she can leave me a voice mail so i can call her back (if i want to). if she calls one more time can i press harrassment charges on her ?

I have now legal background, but is it harassment if she doesn't leave a message? Curious why she would even bother calling so much since when you talked to her it sounded like she wouldn't be interested in giving you info since you dont live close by...

The world is full of nut cases and you found one of them. I'm sure if she keeps calling and does not get a response from you, she will eventually stop calling. Good luck.

Middie I do not think it would be considered harassment unless you at least told her to stop calling.

Isn't caller id great?????!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know how I ever got along without it!

has that whack job quit annoying you yet?
know what i do, middie? i speak to to the supervisors of employees who pull an atitude with me or get too pushy.
i have gone so far as to speak to the president of companies (although i only ask to speak to the company presidents for major stuff, like when some of my medical information was released without my permission. there are some MAJOR laws about the release of medical info in pennsylvania and i was LIVID
26.gif
. still have to discuss with them what they are doing about that, cause they sent me a letter saying they've looked into it and no info has been released. but i have documentation stating otherwise! **** hath no fury like that of a woman scorned. okay, off the soapbox for me!:LOL:)

she quit calling me about 5:30 p.m. all i know is that phone better not ring tomorrow... and if it does it better be my mom or my sister calling me lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom