Question of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
expatgirl said:
Walking into a wonderful apartment in a medium sized village in England--outside of London, after my husband had his computer bag stolen on an Amsterdam train. The thieves got his computer, money, wedding ring, and university ring and worst of all (if you disregard the sentimental issues---PASSPORT) Luckily he was not hurt. His company has put us up in a wonderful, quaint apartment and everyone has been nice. The people that I have met on the street are so very friendly and I even had a school crossing marm today carry her large stop sign and help me across the street. The apartment management people couldn't be nicer or more accomodating---I'm like in lala land. Unfortunately, my trip over from Houston was a nightmare---maybe that will be another posting. But anyway it's been fates' desire so far that we are fine and okay---we even heard today that we may actually return to Kazakstan after a-1-2 weeks. So we will see what happens---in the meantime being here amongst strangers in a strange land is a challenge----nice to know that I have met some really nice people.
making a bad situation into a good one!! good show!

I second that, Katie. 24 is the best! But I haven't gotten a chance to see season 6 yet. Boyfriend and I are going to get it on DVD and spend a weekend on the couch sometime soon. I also love Family Guy. . . it's so silly but it's really well done.

Back
Top Bottom