Question of the Day - May 26th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SurvivorGirl

Sous Chef
How did you choose your display name??

is it your real name or was it a spur of the moment type thing?

personally, i'v used Survivorgirl in other forums, actually one of the first time i used it was in a survivor forum and then from then, it's just sorta stuck.
you?

Survivor Girl, way back there was a thread re what does your screen name mean or how did you choose your name. You can find it in a search here. Curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to - when your birthday came up (sorry if I miised it), next to your name said 15. Wondering are you 15 years old? You seem much more knowledgable re cooking for someone your age. Does Survivor girl have something to do with your age? Is your avatar (there's another thread about that) a pic of you? Just curious.;)

Last edited:
Seven years ago Katie inspired me to start writing a newspaper column as she was doing. Hers was called "Everyday Pleasures." I wanted to write stuff that guys could relate to, so I called it "Guy Stuff." I needed a pen name that would connote a real guy image.

Somehow the name "Buck" did that for me. It's been that way ever since.

We've been syndicated for years and love it.

mish said:
Survivor Girl, way back there was a thread re what does your screen name mean or how did you choose your name. You can find it in a search here. Curious, you don't have to answer if you don't wan to - when your birthday came up (sorry if I miised it), next to your name said 15. Wondering are you 15 years old? You seem much more knowledgable re cooking for someone your age. Does Survivor girl have something to do with your age? Again, you don't have to answer. Is your avatar (there's another thread about that) a pic of you? Just curious.;)
no prob, Yup i'm 15 and i love to cook!!:)
survivorgirl is just a name that i use because i'm in love with the show survivor.
The avatar is one that i found on a website that i'm a member of (devient art). I just liked it so i put it up.;)

stinemates = my last name

my normal name is keeb. it comes from my height.. i am 5'5! :D (short like a keebler elf)

I chose stinemates because sometimes my wife posts under my name :)

Green is basic to life. Loaded with chlorophyll it helps the body to heal itself.

I take a product every day that is made from young barley grass plants. It is grown in N. Canada, juiced, then sprayed dried w/o heat. I just mix it in water or juice. I get concentrated nutrients in it.

It is such a part of my daily routine, I couldn't get along without it. Hence, the name Green Lady.

Last edited:
I was nicknamed "Reanie" in high school...... however .. as I got older the name sort of went by the wayside.Then when my first nephew was learning to talk he could not say "Aunt Irene", so he would call me......... (do I dare say it)......"Aunt Weanie" ......Which then thankfully turned into..... Aunt Reanie!! ...Still smiling just thinking about it and the sweet memories it evokes- Thank you!!!!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom