Question Regarding Brittney Spears Pregnancy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Ok......I'm not a huge fan of hers.....there are a few songs I like. I'm confused and hope someone can clear this up. I was watching "E" Television today and found out she had a baby boy. Ok here's where I get stumped I thought she was carrying twins :ermm: did she lose one during the pregnancy or was the whole twin thing just a false story?

I never heard the twim rumor... so I can't tell you.
I'm sure someone will pop up with an answer though. I wonder
what kind of mommy she'll be??

I figured it was since they didn't include that in the news release today......you know how the media can be....no cooth. Thanks Mid!

I was always wondering just what makes Britney such a huge pop icon... lets face it as a singer she is (flatteringly put) mediocre... as an actress even more mediocre... she is not even particularly beautiful. Aside from the fact that she is backed by a formidable team of marketing manupirators and their ability to stir up controversies, what really makes her special and stand out?... and exactly the same thing can be said about Madonna.... Which means we all have to put up with Britney stuff for some 20years and even more??

urmaniac13 said:
she is not even particularly beautiful.
I sure don't mind looking at her :mrgreen:

When we were buying our house, the sellers daughter has a Brittney Spears poster hanging on her closet door. I asked if we could keep the poster if we bought the house. They wouldn't got for it :mad:

You hit the nail on the head. Lots of hype and young teens line up to buy her stuff. She doesn't have to be good, it's the glitz that sells.

Well looking wouldn't hurt no one... it could be a possible problem if he decides to go out trying to touch her
21.gif

Kevin and Brittny served them at their wedding reception because they are one of their favorite foods!

It's how they keep their youthful good looks!

Getting to urmaniac13's question, here's my thinking: She's famous because she was on the Mickey Mouse Club on TV as a pre-teen. (No, I didn't watch - I was too old) Anyway, she and Christina Aguilerra and Justin Timberlake were all cast members and were overly pushed into the media by Disney. Thus, they became huge hits.
It's not like they made it on their talent. The mouse is to blame.

I agree with jkath. Disney, ABC and the Mouse are all the big evil empire. If you have their backing, you can do anything. Look at J. Lopez. she can't sing worht ANYTHING and she's got multiple albums out. If she didn't have the head Sony guy backing her, she'd not get the PR and we would be able to turn on our radio w/o hearing her awful voice.

Though I like Madonna, as an entertainer...I think she's great. I guess that is what others see in the JLo and Britneys of the world...

ahahah, I must agree with you about the (supposed) singing of J-Lo, though she's got the looks more valid than Britney or Madonna...(it is a subjective opinion btw, I am a perfectly straight female!
4.gif
) I guess these guys are more of corporate puppets rather than genuine stars...

I think Madonna is very very clever and has worked out how to change and market herself. I think Britney is a puppet and won't be around in 5 years time.
(I didn't know she'd had the baby either- what terrible name has she saddled the poor child with??)

mrsmac said:
(I didn't know she'd had the baby either- what terrible name has she saddled the poor child with??)

She's named him Sean Preston, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it'd be something awful, those celebrities seem to choose the worst names for their kids. She also decided to have a c-section because she couldn't stand the idea of going through the pain of childbirth.:wacko:

Hey I had 3 C-Secs and believe me they aren't no walk in the park. In fact I went through labor 1st to try and have them all naturally.

Back
Top Bottom