Quickie-Poll: Male, Female....or Elf?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

So, what's your gender?

• Male

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Female

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Elf, Hobbit, or other non-descript small creature

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Robo410 said:
so far the guys have it. let's here it for the guys! yea guy cooks! dude!
img_264586_0_0c826d5d2ddc89bd9098d2f4938c5955.gif
You can stop looking around. Girls rule around here.:LOL:

I recon Hobbits in "Lord of the Rings" were lovely. I had to go for Hobbits this time, they are also girls and boys among them...

I'm a female. But idiot calls me a hobbit. Alot of people tend to call me a Keebler Elf though cause of my height and the fact that I work in a bakery. So that's what I checked lol

wasabi said:
Sorry vyapti, Sasquatch was not a choice.:LOL:

If that choice had been available, I would have taken it, but I voted for "Guy". I've got hairy toes, as well as a hairy back, stomach, you name it. Sorry, no pics.

AllenMI said:
If that choice had been available, I would have taken it, but I voted for "Guy". I've got hairy toes, as well as a hairy back, stomach, you name it. Sorry, no pics.

Really... no need to apologize.

LOL

uh oh allen. i know a few sicillians that look like they're wearing a dark fuzzy sweater when they're on the beach in the summertime, then you realize :shock: it's back hair!

lol, and that's just the women!!!

(i'm sure you're not that bad...)

AllenMI said:
I've had a few visits from the back hair fairy. I can't seem to make her go away.

AllenMI said:

don't mind... we can live without the pics.... :cool:

and well.. I'm still female ;o)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom