Quiz: What Country are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mex.gif

You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

:heart:
Z

Alix said:
HOLY COW! I'm Ireland!

...You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice........

So THAT'S what you do on the weekends, eh?

corazon90 said:
thai.gif

[font=Georgia Ref, Verdana, Eurostile, Tahoma, Arial]You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
[/font]
I am Thailand too :)

Alix said:
SHHHHHHHHHH! Ken thought I was out at a quilting bee!

I was at the bar WITH you this weekend, remember? Man, how many hard limes did you have anyway?:-p

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.<<<eheheh, this is me!!

Well.. they got me amazingly correctly for the most part... but excuse me I DO CARE ABOUT THE RAIN FOREST A GREAT DEAL!!

I woke up and found out today I am from
canada.gif

[font=Georgia Ref, Verdana, Eurostile, Tahoma, Arial]You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.
[/font]

Hey I do like Hockey and Free Beers. And the Fishing is Great, I can Handle That ! Ken I am ready for the Log Cabin Now !:cool: Do you know where Bob and Doug Mckensie Live ?

Maidrite said:
I woke up and found out today I am from
canada.gif

[font=Georgia Ref, Verdana, Eurostile, Tahoma, Arial]You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.
[/font]

Hey I do like Hockey and Free Beers. And the Fishing is Great, I can Handle That ! Ken I am ready for the Log Cabin Now !:cool: Do you know where Bob and Doug Mckensie Live ?

Ok...so like we know those hosers, eh? They're just down the block. So like, take off eh? :-p
As far as the log cabin goes, I'm waiting for the glacier to recede just a little more and then I can finish clearing the lot and trap the polar bears that keep hanging around.
Think you could settle for an igloo instead? It would be a lot less work.

Ken said:
Ok...so like we know those hosers, eh? They're just down the block. So like, take off eh? :-p
As far as the log cabin goes, I'm waiting for the glacier to recede just a little more and then I can finish clearing the lot and trap the polar bears that keep hanging around.

LOL!!!

That's just too darn scary!! But oh so true!:ohmy:

leb.gif

[font=Georgia Ref, Verdana, Eurostile, Tahoma, Arial]You're Lebanon!
Your room's a mess. Your house is a mess. Heck, your life is a mess. It all used to be really beautiful, and someone even compared you to Paris once, but that's all been replaced with heartache and struggle. You're small, have been influenced by outsiders for too long, and don't know what to think about religion. At least you smell rather pleasant!
[/font]

Ken said:

We are ready for the Igloo till we get the Cabin up, Its a Beauty eh ! Long Live Bob and Doug they rule !:cool:

Back
Top Bottom