Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_mhfc4pyoCJ1rddtbco1_1280.jpg

what if i'm headed in the right direction...

sorry, just kidding.

i'm still opened to be touched,...

what?

you have a dirty mind, not me.

No one looks back on their life & remembers when they had plenty of sleep.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
Albert Einstein.

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."
Martin Luther King Jr.

"The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight."
Theodore Roosevelt

“No matter how worthy the cause, it is robbery, theft, and injustice to confiscate the property of one person and give it to another to whom it does not belong.”
Walter Williams

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong."
Calvin Coolidge

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Churchill

If you're brave enough to say good-bye, life will reward you with a new hello.

One year in Italy with their eyes open would be worth more than three at Oxford; and six months in the fields with a platyscopic lens would teach them strange things about the world around them that all the long terms at Harrow and Winchester have failed to discover to them. But that would involve some trouble to the teacher.

What a misfortune it is that we should thus be compelled to let our boys’ schooling interfere with their education!
~~
novelist and science writer Grant Allen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom