Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.
Cesare Pavese

People are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.

And...

I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go.

Abe Lincoln

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Explore. Dream. Discover

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment

Zig Ziglar quotes:

10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”

Back
Top Bottom