Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes but sadly one time can be the last time.

I will translate some Swedish sayings for you.

Schklofs said the farmer and trusted his fist into the porridge.

What doesnt go into Olle, goes into Olle's pig.

A big "member" is a good comfort in a poor mans home. ( yeah that one is weird)

A city reporter does a story on a local farmer. He's led into the barn. He looks around and notices a pig that has a wooden leg. He asks the farmer about that pig. "That's some pig", the farmer replied. He saved my life. My tractor turned over on me and that pig came and dug me out like he was looking for truffles, he saved my life. Another time, our house up front caught on fire. That pig came up and tapped on our window and warned us, we got out alive just in time.
The city reporter said, "That's amazing". "But... why does he have a wooden leg"?

The farmer replied.... "A pig that good, you eat him a little bit at a time".

My dad could not stop laughing at it. My step mom said "move to the head of the table."

Last edited:
Yes but sadly one time can be the last time.

I will translate some Swedish sayings for you.

Schklofs said the farmer and trusted his fist into the porridge.

What doesnt go into Olle, goes into Olle's pig.

A big "member" is a good comfort in a poor mans home. ( yeah that one is weird)
olie's pig can have all the liver it wants and hopefully its cholesterol will remain stable........for years `i had to hear from my hubby how eating liver was healthy for me..........never was `i happier to hear that liver was high in cholesterol.....`i remember my mother serving it to us 3 little kids liver and swearing it was steak.....these 3 little kids were not stupid........`i was the eldest.......so when my middle sister turned her head, onto the plate went my liver............she never knew the difference.......my youngest noticed and was too scared to say anything.........yes, my second sister is mentally challenged..:ROFLMAO: `not really but she's not bright, either.......

Expat - we have even more in common... liver - yech! I cannot stand the taste nor the texture.

Although I do like pate to a certain extent, but not too much - go figure.

Liver.. yeah my mum thought I was weird who hated liver, my dad understood me, the day he had remade my old room into a computer room and my mum fried liver, my room stank like an abattoir, my dad vomited and then realized that the vent from the kitchen was turned toward my room instead away from the house.

Time for a Quote.

True Love is to fart under the covers and giggle together.

I agree expat!

Although my exDH used to blow wind then pull the covers over MY head all the while laughing HIS head off. I would get so angry I couldn't believe the wind didn't catch fire! :ROFLMAO:

But it still would be better than liver - onions are good as long as there is no residual flavour from the liver! :LOL:

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou

When life shuts a door...open it again...it's a door, that's how they work.

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction." ~Mark Twain, 1903

20294547_798222820355601_7455390144475723124_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom