Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so busy growing up, we forget they are also growing old

Making one person smile can change the world – maybe not the whole world, but their world

When bad things happen in your life it can let if define you, let it depress you or let it strengthen you,

nice%2Bthoughts%2B%25287%2529.jpeg
Well said.

when you get to the fork in the road, take it.

that restaurant is always so busy, no one goes there anymore.

wife: if you go before i do, where fo you want to be buried?
husband: surprise me

yogi berra

Don't feel bad if people remember you only when they need you.

Feel privledged that you are like a candle that comes to their mind when there is darkness in their life.

The only sin is ugliness, and if we believed this with all our being, all other activities of the human spirit could be left to take care of themselves.

Herbert Read

In matters large and small, many people seemed concerned about churlishness, an ugliness in our relationships that appears to be increasing rather than decreasing.

Nick Clooney

“In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, ‘Is it good, friend?’ ‘It is bitter — bitter,’ he answered, ‘But I like it Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart.” ― Stephen Crane, Complete Poems of Stephen Crane

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Back
Top Bottom