Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
“If you trust in yourself. . .and believe in your dreams. . .and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”
Terry Pratchett

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary

The secret of making dreams come true can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy; and the greatest of these is Confidence

A new convert. He's fabulous. I've read the witches series and now have started the Mort/Reaper books.

Wait till you get to Soul Music, it was the second Pratchett I ever read. The first was Small Gods. I have since read all his books.

No body can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection

Making one person smile can change the world – maybe not the whole world, but their world

Imagine how asleep or utterly unperceptive and clueless you would have to be not to see yourself as absurd for the most part.

~~ John Malkovich

Back
Top Bottom