Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you

Be thankful for the Bad things in life. For they open your eyes for the Good things you weren't paying attention too.

Unless you make peace with who you are, you will never be content with what you have.

Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come

Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you. It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.... George Washington

JoAnn, so true. I hate gossip. And in this building it is buzzing around whether true or not, like vultures over carrion. So I just stay alone in my apartment and away from the other tenants as much as I can. And I am so much happier. :angel:

Life is like a camera

Just focus on what's important and capture the good times

Develop the negatives and if things dont work out, just take another shot

The only people that have never made mistakes are the ones that have never tried anything new.

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the
hunger for bread.
--Mother Teresa

...then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak for me

martin niemoller
That quote has always impressed me. Then I found out that there was no poetic license involved - that they actually came for him. It gives me goose bumps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom