Rachael Ray gets Talk Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My worst nightmare! Torture for me would mean being forced to listen to her...I'll tell you anything...just turn her offff! Please!

They say she is the most likeable one out of all the chefs on TV. :ohmy: Who the h… likes her anyway? :sick: Okay, I don’t really care about her, I do not hate her, but to like her, I never heard anybody liking her. :censored:

I mean, some of her 30 min deals are probably addible, but the rest of the stuff :censored: :censored: :censored:

I tried watching her 30 minute meals again yesterday..

I do like her. She seems like a very likable person but...at the same time the girl drives me crazy. She has way way too much energy. She makes me tooooo tired.

I like her - I like watching her 30-minute meals - hate her $40 in a day - however, I have always said that she must not have any friends because she talks way too much about stupid stuff.

kleenex said:
I think she needs to scale back and not do so much in a day.
I've had the same thought, plus perhaps scale back on the caffeine a bit, she is just sooooo perky - it gets to be a bit much.

I've tried quite a few of her recipes - a lot are very good and not just for working moms. You just have to go to her index and look carefully. I only don't like her because I'm extremely jealous (there, I said it :0) She's on the ball and can keep the ball rolling and that's what it takes. We'll just have to see how her show turns out. I wish her the best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom